Chapter3

When the classes finally started and finished the two entire hours of boring lectures about what Necrose and the others already know, it is finally time for their long awaited recess. The gang opened their bags and chocolates can be seen which made each symbiote excited.

"CHOCOLATE!!" The symbiotes said all at once then they all pounced at the chocolates that their respective hosts brought while their hosts started eating their food for recess.

After a long 30 minutes it is finally time for some PE.

Matt, Necrose, Raymond, Butch, Tim, James, and Nate went to the males bathroom while Vanessa and Sam went to the girls bathroom so that they can 'change their clothes' and after that they walked to the field while talking about trivial things until...

"Butch how is Carnage doing?" James asked slightly worried for Butch's well being since everyone knows how Carnage acts.

"Oh? We are having a blast hanging with each other, especially when we play videogames!" Butch said really happily which made James relieved along with Phage since they treat each other like siblings along with Vanessa, Raymond, and Tim.

"Good to know" everyone said then their teacher walked along with the other students.

"Today we are playing baseball" the teacher announced which excited most of the class then the teacher split them to two which by luck alone made every single person with a symbiote be on the same team.

The teacher draw a piece of paper out of the pencil case and something was written there and it was team A which means that they will be the batters. Team A lined up starting from Nate, Butch, Matt, Vanessa, James, Raymond, Sam, Tim, and then Necrose.

"Okay guys let's play a little prank" Matt said which intrigued the others and nodded their heads saying that they want to help.

"So what's the plan?" Raymond asked.

"The first five will all get home runs then the last four will let the ball be chased around until they have reached a base" Matt said then Necrose got the idea and Matt smiled since he knows that I deduced what he is scheming now then he gestured for me to finish.

"Then I do a home run" Necrose said with a grin plastered on his face which can also be seen to the others.

"What a devilish idea" Raymond said.

"I like it" Sam said.

"It will be nice seeing their faces be full of dread after seeing the ball fly off to nowhere" Vanessa said.

"I am concerned" Tim said.

"Ok then let's go win this game" Nate said.

Ever since they entered the school they are always placed in the same group to be repeatedly defeated but now things are different.

The teacher announced the game will begin shortly and for the batters team to line up so they complied

"Okay everyone the game will now begin" The teacher said with a grin.

"Look they are already giving up" a random male student with a muscular build said.

"I don't think that's it, there is something different about them today but I don't know what" a male student with unruly hair with a weak build said.

"They are just weak, well maybe except for Nate" A female student with long straight hair said.

"Shhh! The game is about to start" the teacher said totally excited by the total beat down that he is expecting.

When the whistle blew the pitcher sent the ball flying towards Nate in unbelievable speeds for the normal people except for supers. Nate hit the ball like it was nothing out of the fence.

"Well that's a given" the male student with a muscular build said.

"Shut up Dan!" The male student with a weak build said.

"Hey isn't it fine, right Jess" Dan said to their female companion with straight hair.

"Justin don't be a party pooper besides this is where the fun starts" Jess said.

"Ok fine but I am betting that Nate's team wins" Justin said.

"Sure I will bet 5k with you" Dan said.

"Me too I will bet 5k as well for our baseball team to win" Jess said.

"Well you better start preparing 10k tomorrow" Dan said when he motioned at the team's next batter.

"I have faith on them and my entire savings" Justin said.

Butch went to the home base and changed into a batting position.

"This is going to be so much fun" the teacher said.

The pitcher also did the same thing like earlier hoping that it will work but it all went down the drain since Butch hit it way over the fence getting a home run. Justin looked at Dan with a grin.

"Lucky shot" Dan said.

"Okay okay" Justin said.

Matt went to the home base and did the same thing. Vanessa and James also did the same thing and all of them got a home run. Dan started sweating along with Jess.

Raymond hit the ball but not enough to fly over the fence and for the other team to quickly get to it.

"Yes!!" Dan and Jess shouted at the same time.

Then Sam and Tim went up and did the same thing like Raymond did.

"See!! they just got lucky earlier" Dan said excitedly.

"I am not sure since all the bases are filled" Justin said.

"You know who's next right?" Jess asked and pointed at Necrose and Justin lost all of his hope.

Necrose changed his stance to that of a batters and the pitcher laughed along with his other team mates. The pitcher threw the ball and Necrose missed.

"Strike 1!" The referee shouted.

Then the same thing happened again.

"Strike 2!!!" The referee shouted again then Necrose smirked.

"Look he lost it" Dan said.

"I don't know I have a bad feeling about this" Jess said worry clear on her voice.

Necrose went to a batter's stance and then the pitcher threw the ball and Necrose hit the ball so hard it went several kilometers away. Everyone was awestruck except his team and then they got a home run and won the entire game.

"Ha!!! Give me my 10k!!" Justin shouted.

"Fine..." Dan said along with Jess.