Chapter 5

When Necrose and his family finally boarded the plane after waiting at a very long line, they went to their seats and Necrose thankfully got dibs on the seat near the window cause if he didn't, he'd feel sick then Necrose asked his mom.

"Mom where are we going to live?" Necrose asked his mom while looking outside the window.

"We are going to stay at your father's sister's house" his mom said then Necrose looked at her with a shocked face.

"Huh? I didn't know dad has a sister!" Necrose shouted and this got the attention of everyone near them then Necrose bowed apologizing, he sat to his seat and pouted.

"Ask him" his mom suggested while pointing at her husband who got shocked.

"Dad! Why didn't you tell me you had a sister?!" Necrose asked/shouted.

"Actually I am really afraid of her..." Necrose's Dad said then Necrose sunk back at his seat.

"You know that it didn't help? Dad..." Necrose said while looking at the window taking in the beautiful scene of the vast sea of white clouds and the blue sky.

"Ok ok that's on me but I didn't tell you since i was afraid it would bring back painful memories..." Necrose's Dad said which made Necrose curious and Necrose's mom afraid.

"W-what do you mean?" Necrose asked while shaking because his body seems to remember it but his brain can't.

"Huh? Uh... It's nothing don't mind it" Necrose's Dad tried to shake it off but Necrose is too curious.

"Dad" Necrose said while giving his dad a glare.

"Ok fine, just stop that already" Necrose's Dad said while cowering which made his wife laugh with joy and Necrose stopped glaring.

"Let me tell you a story when you used to go with your aunt's husband's brother" Necrose's Dad started and Necrose patiently sat down and listened, kind of like a kid while listening to a bed time story.

"You Necrose and your aunt's husband's brother's Daughter or more specifically Peni Parker your cousin in law are really close since you were still babies-" Necrose's Dad was about to continue until Necrose shut him up.

"Wait a minute! Who's Peni?" Necrose asked with a shocked.

"No wonder you can't remember anything, it might have been too traumatic for you that your brain even erased her from your memories" Necrose's Dad said while his wife fell asleep.

"Okay, now I'm confused, why would I forget her? You even told me that we were really close" Necrose asked confused.

"I would tell you if you would let me finish" Necrose's Dad said then Necrose shut his mouth.

"Now where was I, ah yeah... You two where inseparable even to the point that you would even go and take a bath together" Necrose's Dad laughed then continued the story while Necrose blushed assuming that Peni is a girl.

"Oh! yeah... I forgot to tell you that Peni is a girl" Necrose's Dad said then Necrose blushed more.

"Okay I'll stop teasing, it happened when you and her family went to a restaurant and when all of you started heading home you got into an accident and the only ones to survive are you and Peni" Necrose's Dad explained then Necrose instantly knew why he forgot that part of his memories.

"She blamed you because you had protected her and not her parents instead, even though she knew that you could only pick one at that moment and you weren't big enough to protect her parents" Necrose's Dad said then Necrose felt guilt along with Toxin.

'If I had only arrived much earlier, I could have protected them' Toxin said to Necrose telepathically.

'I know but what happened in the past is in the past, nothing can change it or else somethingworse might have happened' Necrose said but he can't keep the feeling of guilt from surfacing to his face which got noticed by his Father.

"Hey sport don't be sad at least you saved her" Necrose's Dad said while trying to ease the guilt of Necrose.

"I know... But I can't shake the feeling of guilt since I know that I could have done more"  Necrose explained.

"Okay then I think that's enough story time for now" Necrose's Dad said.

"No dad please continue" Necrose said.

"Okay fine, she blamed you and it was exactly the last time that you would see each other which definitely left a bitter taste in her mouth cause she was taken in by my sister and her husband since she can't conceive a child because of an accident and we moved to Florida cause my job demanded it" Necrose's Dad said.

"Thank you for sharing the story" Necrose said then continued looking outside the window contemplating about the entire story, his dad didn't even have to ask on what he was doing so he decided that his son needed space.

The entire flight was silent after that and when they have landed Toxin woke up Necrose.

'Necrose!! Wake up!!' Toxin shouted at his hosts mind since he can't really do much because of the amount of people around.

"I'm up!" Necrose bolted then he realized that they have landed.

'Thank you Toxin although I would appreciate it if you didn't shout' Necrose said to Toxin telepathically.

'Don't blame me for about that I tried everything and what do you even expect me to do show myself to the rest of the passengers and I thought I was supposed to be a secret' Toxin retorted.

'Ok fine...' Necrose said then he tried to wake up his parents but to no avail so he decided to carry them which surprised the flight attendants.

"Umm... Sir can I help you with anything" a male flight attendant asked.

"No I'm fine it's just that I can't wake them up" Necrose said honestly.

"Ok..." Was the only thing that teh flight attendant can say.

Necrose went to the near an area where there is not much people and synthesized a aerosol which stimulates the brain and made his parents smell it. As soon as he put it near their noses they immediately woke up and then Necrose hid the aerosol inside his body by body storage.

"We already landed?" His father asked while stretching.

"And we are already out of the plane?" His mother asked while rubbing her eyes.

"Yep!" Necrose chimed.

"The flight attendants carried you guys here and they made sure to send our bags last because both of you are sleeping peacefully" Necrose said.

"I guess it's going to be a long wait" his Mother said.

"I don't think so because I think that they are the last group of people" Necrose said while gesturing to the group.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" His dad said then they headed to grab their stuff and went through security.

They went out of the airport and grabbed a taxi and then they arrived at Queen's they are immediately greeted by a girl with black hair with short hair, in a school uniform and she is rather short since her head is only on the same level as Necrose's shoulder.