Chapter 1

The group of friends are now having fun but then Matt realized something.

"Uhh... Guys I hate burst our fun but we need to take off this parasitic sludge cause I don't know how I will explain this to my parents or roommate?" Matt said in a panic then tried to take it off.

"Nate I am your roommate" Raymond said then the heads of the symbiotes materialize.

"Rude!!!" His symbiote said through his mouth also the others did the same.

"Dude chill out let's ask them" Necrose said then he sat.

"Umm... Can you materialize in front of me so I can see you?" Necrose asked his symbiote.

"Ok if that's what you want" the sludge said then a tendril came out and then a form of a head appeared at the end.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Necrose's sludge asked.

"First of all what are you guys?" Necrose asked.

"Basically we are organisms from Klyntar we call ourselves symbiotes since we need other organisms to survive but don't worry there are no side effects when we are bonded in fact it's the opposite you will get our powers" Necrose's sludge explained.

"So what are your powers?" Necrose asked.

"Basically you become more powerful, Size Enhancement, Mental Control, Hive Mind, Infect, Metabolic Acid Generation, Metabolic Chemical Absorption, Body Chemistry Manipulation, Body Storage Acidic Blood/Saliva,  Constituent-Matter Generation, some sort of ESP, my offspring detection, Constituent-Matter Manipulation, Regenerative Healing Factor, Camouflage Capabilities, Wall Crawling, Night Vision, Shapeshifting, Chemokinesis, Webbing Generation, Stretching and Deforming, Poisonous Fangs, Tracking, and Generic memory although I am weak to fire and high pitched sound" the sludge said.

"Ok... thanks so what should I call you?" Necrose asked.

"I don't know... I know call me whatever you want" the sludge said.

"Hmm... How about Toxin?" Necrose asked.

"It's great but why though?" The sludge now known as Toxin asked.

"Because of Chemokinesis since most of what you said seems to be the same as the others powers from our little games by playing around" Necrose explained.

"Okay I get it" Toxin said then he started retracting.

"Wait! Can you get off or at least the suit?" Necrose said.

"Oh yeah... Okay but I will remain bonded to you besides I will die if I dis bonded with you now" Toxin said then retracted the suit.

"Better?" Toxin asked.

"Better" Necrose said.

"By the way if you need the suit just think about it appearing and if you don't want it anymore just think of your clothes" Toxin said.

"Nice! Thanks again" Necrose said then he can see the others symbiotes explaining their powers and just like what he thought, each symbiote is special. Toxin has Chemokinesis while the others doesn't.

"So guys what is the name of your symbiote and its power?" Necrose asked everyone then the others answered.

"Mine is Venom and its power is creating some sort of venom like neurotoxins and stuff" Nate said.

"Mine is Agony and its power is making its attacks multiply in terms of pain" Vanessa said.

"Mine is Lasher and its power is multiplication but those I can command fully and even bring the dead back to life although not fully" Tim said.

"Mine is Phage and its power is extreme sight like I can snipe anyone a dozen kilometers away" James said.

"Mine is Riot and its power is extreme body strength I can literally crush a mountain or more" Raymond said.

"Mine is Carnage and its power is technically fulgurkinesis" Butch said.

"Mine is Anti-Venom and its power is basically healing any injury or any irregularities in the body" Matt said then he continued.

"He insisted on being named Anti-Venom just incase Venom gets too rowdy" Matt finished which made Nate shrug.

"Mine is Scream and its power is Phonemic Awareness, basically I can control sound" Sam said.

"I guess it's my turn, my symbiote's name is Toxin and you guessed it its power is Chemokinesis or basically I can create any chemical" Necrose said.

"Hahahaha... It's rather fitting for your name isn't it?!" Matt laughed.

"Haha, Very funny" Necrose said.

"Alright let's go back and do what we need to do" Raymond suggested.

"Yeah your right" Vanessa said then she started heading back.

"Wait!! We need the samples!" Necrose shouted which made everyone look at him wide eyed.

"Uh... We have Freaking alien symbiotes bonded to us, this literally screams science project 100/100" Tim said.

"No, we shouldn't expose them" Necrose said which made everyone look at him weirdly.

"Think about it, if the government knew about them and the fact that they bonded to us then we could be kidnapped and experimented for all we know" Necrose said then Nate and the others thought about it.

"Your right, even some mutations on animals made the government move so why not when aliens are involved?" Timothy (Tim) said.

The others agreed to keep the symbiotes a secret and will only use them when needed then after collecting the meteorite samples they went back to their respective homes.

"Great it's school day again..." Necrose whined while fixing himself then he headed to the shower.

"What is this school?" Toxin asked.

"Well it's basically a place where you learn and meet some friends" Necrose tried to explain. He went towards the shower head and turned the faucet for the shower head and started cleaning himself.

"By what I have seen in your memories you are much smarter than the teacher's there besides I can give you more information" Toxin said then started pumping knowledge to Necrose's head.

"This is not necessary besides don't you want to see your siblings?" Necrose asked then Toxin stopped pumping knowledge to Necrose.

"They are not really my siblings more like acquaitances" Toxin said which confused Necrose.

"Huh?" Necrose said dumbly.

"We are the last of our kind, we are the 1000th generation, we reproduce by splitting ourselves and finding hosts" Toxin said then Necrose understood what he meant.

"Let me ask you something Toxin" Necrose said then Toxin materialised and nodded.

"Sure, ask away" Toxin said.

"What changed in my body since I feel different?" Necrose said.

"Don't worry nothing much changed I just bonded to every single cell in your body and to my surprise, we are extremely compatible" Toxin said.

"Okay but when by some chance that I get the chance to have a kid will he you know... Mutate?" Necrose said scared for his friends future.

"No your offsprings won't be affected but it is a different matter when you mate with a organism that has a symbiote, our symbiote DNA might mix with one another (symbiote to symbiote) which will make your offspring have a symbiote sibling" Toxin explained.

"Thanks Toxin that's reassuring" Necrose said finishing his shower then Toxin shapeshifted to Necrose's clothes.

"You are amazing" Necrose said clearly amused.

"Your welcome" Toxin said then Necrose ate some breakfast and walked towards their Highschool.

-----------------------------------------------------------
As you can see I changed some of the symbiotes powers and did the most appropriate powers I can think off and I am not going to lie I took some ideas from SymbioteUser702 so if you have problems with that I will gladly take this story down.