Chapter 16

Necrose got back inside the classroom right before the bell rang.

"Okay class today we will be having a self study since all teachers have been called to the faculty for a meeting" A professor announced then abruptly left.

"So~ who was it?" Peni asked curious about the who Necrose had fought.

"It was the Lightning Blueberry" Necrose said blatantly.

"Pfft!!" Peni desperately tried to stiffle her laugh but couldn't.

'Would you look at that, the two of you actually called that guy the same thing' SP//DR telepathically said to Peni while trying her best not to laugh as well.

Meanwhile everyone who was in class were confused about what the new guy and the lioness were talking about.

"Anyway~ how did you deal with him? I got severely wounded and electrocuted a number of times before I was able to defeat him" Peni asked after calming herself down.

"Covered myself in a rubber like chemical which was rather easy to make thanks to Toxin" Necrose answered.

'You know that no one can absolutely do what you did earlier just by thinking of the chemical name, right?' Toxin asked Necrose who was just confused.

'What do you mean?' Necrose asked Toxin while being absolutely confused.

'One must know the exact chemical and atomic arrangements before I can actually make it into reality' Toxin answered.

'You are probably the only one who could do that in a split second' Toxin added while Necrose's brain stopped processing.

"Necrose?" Peni asked Necrose as she waved her hand in front of Necrose to try and get his attention which was quite effective.

"So~ why did you space out?" Peni asked while pretending to read a book which was obvious due to it being upside down.

"Toxin and I were just talking about something very important" Necrose answered Peni.

"I hope your not going to tell me that you were talking about whether who will get the chocolate later at dinner" Peni teased which made Necrose giggle.

"Nope~ It's about how one of Toxin's abilities works like the process about how he can produce pretty much any chemical" Necrose answered.

"And about how you are so lucky to get such a wonderful genius boyfriend" Toxin added loudly while imitating Necrose's voice which made everyone look at them.

Peni started blushing while Necrose took a second to process what Toxin just did and immediately turned crimson after processing what Toxin just did and said.

"Also about who will cook today's dinner and how we will spend the night at the bed together all alone in a dark room" Toxin added fuel to the fire, still imitating Necrose's voice while many of the guys had conflicting feelings whether to feel relieved that Necrose wouldn't target anymore girls or be angry that Necrose is currently living with The Peni Parker and actually doing lewd things with her.

'Darn you Toxin!!!' Necrose cursed Toxin inside his mind while Toxin was laughing his ass off.

'And your welcome!' Toxin said then continued laughing.

Meanwhile Peni once again overheated while the girls are currently in a discussion about how to deal with Peni in order to get Necrose.

"This is going to be a loooong~ day..." Necrose muttered while slumping down on his desk.

'Nice one, Toxin!' SP//DR praised? Toxin's genius at making their two partners embarrassed and take care of the buzzing flies.

'It is basically nothing worth mentioning once you read this guy's mind' Toxin bragged while still being humble.

'Care to tell?' SP//DR asked.

'His mind is soooo~ unusually packed with all sorts of science studies to the point that you'd think that he is a real life science fiction super genius animè character!' Toxin said while Necrose got a weird tingle go down his spine.

'It is most likely just Toxin' Necrose dismissed the weird tingle.

'Hmmm~ I wonder whose partner is smarter when it comes down to it' SP//DR wondered which also made Toxin think.

'Maybe Peni since my partner here is a real super genius but is an idiot at the exact same time' Toxin answered meanwhile Necrose suddenly had the urge to either strangle or beat Toxin to death right now while having a tick mark appear and twitch on his forehead.

When classes finally resumed and finished the spider pair went home and had difficulties sleeping on the same bed while their two partners were laughing their minds off of their heads.