Arranged with him

After that day, y/n didn't go back to college. Instead, she started working in the company with her dad. She was still her cold and quite self. Within a month she familiarised herself with everything and like every other place the employees at office too were scared to approach her freely.

After one month.
On a beach, y/n's Mom and dad were taking a walk. They have come out on a little vacation leaving the office to y/n.

 They have come out on a little vacation leaving the office to y/n

Mom: so about y/n's marriage...

Dad: we'll be meeting very soon. He's Mr. Kim's son, my assistant.

Mom : what did you say to Mr Kim?

Dad : I just told him I was looking for a good man for my daughter. And I asked him about his son. I told him I found that they're classmates and might be a good match if they agreed. Than he talked to his son who too had no problem. And we met.

Mom : I hope the man she wants is good enough.

Dad : he's a good child. He'll keep her happy.

10 days later.
It was early morning. Y/n just woke up when her mom came in her room.

Mom : morning sweetie.

Y/n : morning mom.

Mom: get ready sweetie. We'll be meeting our probable in-laws today.

Y/n : what?

Mom : we're taking you to a blind date today.

Y/n : you can choose mom. I need to go to office. (Tiredly)

Mom : it's sunday honey. You're free today.

Y/n : oh.

Mom: wear this dress today. And come down within one hour. We'll be waiting.

Y/n : okay mom

Y/n : okay mom.

After two hours they all reached the restaurant. Well, y/n was ready in 15 minutes but her mom had to get ready too... 😁

At the door.

Mom : y/n. Don't be blank in there. Show some smiles and act normal.

Y/n : I know mom.

Dad: let's just go honey. We're already late...

And they went in. Y/n's steps halted on the doorstep. Until yesterday, she so badly wanted the person she'd marry to be him but seeing him standing here before her with hurt eyes and a forced smile plastered on his face, she felt sad. He must've been forced to come here. He already loves someone else. How can she marry him.

Y/n's mind: I can't ruin his life...

Keeping her thoughts aside, she walked in.

Y/n : hello, Mr. And Mrs. Kim.

She bowed to the elders in respect. So did Tae. The elders exchanged greetings as well.

Y/n  : dad, can I talk to him outside?

Dad : oh! Sure.

Y/n than Signalled Tae to follow her and they walked outside.

Y/n : what are you doing here? Don't you already have a girlfriend? ( raising eyebrows)

Tae: I... I did have.. B-but... We broke up!

<< don't forget to vote☺☺>>