The Shopping

Next morning, y/n woke up before the alarm could ring. She saw Tae still hugging her. She turned around and touched his hair.

Y/n: Angel... I love you so much...

She got up carefully and went to bathroom to do her morning routine.
Little did she know someone was very happy outside. Tae felt her hands' movements and heard her confession.
He didn't even realise why he was so happy. Y/n came out of the bathroom in black casual wear and sat down next to him on the bed. He was pretending sleep. She caressed his hair before sighing and walking out.

After she left, he quickly ran to the bathroom.
Meanwhile, y/n called Mr. Kim after coming down stairs.

On the phone...

Mr. Kim: hello.

Y/n: hello, Dad.

Mr. Kim: ah. Y/n-aah. What is it?

Y/n: please postpone all the meetings we have today.

Mr. Kim:sure. Anything else?

Y/n: i...is Mom free  right now?

Mr. Kim: wait a minute.

After a few seconds...

Mrs. Kim: hello y/n?

Y/n:morning Mom.

Mom: morning morning dear. Well, how are you both ? Tae didn't annoy you right?

Y/n: we're good mom. And he didn't annoy me at all.

Mom: well, you might not be used to it but he's quite clingy at times...

Y/n: it's okay Mom as long as it's me. I'm his wife now. But definitely if he's clingy on other people, I'll definitely remove those people from our lives...

Oops! That outburst... I think she said it out loud...

Silence...

Y/n: umm... Mom. I wanted to ask about Tae's breakfast preferences and...

Time skip.
5 minutes later, y/n made another short call before keeping her phone away and proceeded to prepare breakfast. Tae came down when she just finished. He came up to her and kissed her cheeks .

Tae: good morning darling. (Smile)

Y/n: m-morning Tae.

Tae's mind- ooo I love it when she's flustered...

She served the breakfast and they both started eating.

Y/n: after eating, get ready. We're going shopping.

Tae: okay sweetheart.

Well, y/n felt awkward at all the nicknames he called her with but she low-key liked it too.

After eating and doing the dishes, they both went upstairs to their bedroom. Tae's luggage was arranged in their closet  now. They both were picking out outfits when he saw y/n picking black trousers and shirt. He held her hand in midair.

Tae: No!

Y/n: what?

Tae: don't wear black!

Y/n: w-why?

Tae: I... I don't like black. It's... It's scary!

Y/n: w-what?

Tae: black colour looks scary!

Y/n: r-really?

Tae nodded.

Y/n: you should have told me earlier! (Mumbles)