The Second Night

It was already 9:00 PM and y/n was still not home. Tae had cooked the dinner himself early and was waiting for her ever since. He didn't call her to avoid disturbing her. She might be busy. He was sitting on the couch randomly changing TV channels when the front door clicked open. It was y/n.  She seemed tired as hell. Tae quickly got up and went to her. He took her bag and helped her stand while she changed her footwear.

Tae: have you eaten? ( worried)

She just shook her head.

Tae: oh! Go freshen up. I'll heat up the dinner.

Y/n nodded and walked like a corpse towards her room. Tae mentally chuckled at her behaviour. He kept her bag ,which she left behind, on the table and went to kitchen. After 5 minutes, y/n came downstairs in her pajamas and practically threw herself on the chair at the kitchen counter.

Tae served her food and took his own plate before sitting next to her.

Y/n: you haven't eaten? (Eyebrows raised)

Tae: I was waiting for you to eat together.

Y/n: don't starve yourself next time. I might be more late next time. You must eat on time.

Tae didn't reply. Y/n just sighed and continued eating.

Y/n: thanks for the food by the way.

Tae: do you like it?

Y/n: it's better than my cooking so ofc I do.

Tae: I'm happy. (Widest smiles)

They finished their dinner, washed the dishes and went to sleep. Tae crosschecked the locks too before going up.

In the room.

They both lied down on two different sides of the bed. Tae was lying more to the center while y/n was shifting more to the side to give him maximum space.

Tae: honey?

Y/n: umm...

Tae: can we change the second bedroom into music room?

Y/n: hmm?

Tae: actually, I've always wanted to have my music room.I... I wanted to be a musician but my dad...

Y/n: it's okay Tae. It's your house too. You don't need to ask me. But now that you've told me, I'll have it changed myself tomorrow.

Tae: r-really?

Y/n: yeah! I'll skip office and we can go shopping tomorrow. We also need to buy some essentials for the house.

Tae: yes. Thank you y/n. We can finally have a music room. I'm so happy baby.

Tae suddenly rolled over and pulled
y/n into a tight hug. Seeing him so happy, y/n unknowingly chuckled.

Silence...

Tae was shocked to see her laugh. Y/n panicked seeing him quite.

Tae: you should laugh more often sweetheart. It's so beautiful.

A bright red tinge covered y/n's ears and cheeks. She blushed pretty hard.

Y/n : I... I think we should sleep now.

She freed herself from his embrace and switched off the only bedside lamp before lying back down with her back facing him.

In the darkness...

Tae: let me hug you y/n?

Y/n didn't know what to say so she kept quiet.

Tae: it's a yes I guess.

Before ahe could say something, Tae pulled her into a back hug and closed his eyes. He pecked her neck before saying.

Tae: sweet dreams love.

The night went by quietly...

<< don't forget to vote☺☺>>