A gift

The next two days, y/n kept a normal distance from Tae and he... He tried but couldn't find a perfect opportunity to discuss about the music band thing with her. So, after some thought, he straight away declined Namjoon.

Meeting room

Namjoon was waiting for past fifteen minutes when y/n showed up. After initial greetings they both sat down and began the discussion.

Namjoon: everyone except Kim taehyung agreed to come and they can move in anytime so...

Y/n: taehyung declined? 😟

Namjoon: yes, he said he'd discuss it with his wife and he declined.

Y/n's mind- he didn't even tell me. Am I that scary?

Y/n: you can move in after two days everything will be arranged by than. Also, don't give up on taehyung. Try to contact him once more day after tomorrow. I hope he'll change his mind.

Namjoon: sure, I'll try.

Namjoon left.

Y/n called her father-in-law, Mr. Kim to the meeting room.

Y/n: Dad, I'd like to finish the real estate project in America under my personal supervision.

Mr. Kim: are you sure y/n? It'll be a very long trip...

Y/n: yes Dad. It's a very important project. I'll personally overlook it. I'll be leaving for America day after tomorrow.

Mr. Kim: and...

Y/n: I've roughly estimated that the project will last about six months so I'll hand over the office to you. I'll be checking on things here daily.

Mr. Kim: are you going alone?

Y/n: yes Dad. Also, about Tae, i have something to discuss with you.

Mr. Kim listened intently as y/n told him about Tae's dream and how he is very talented. She told him about the Opportunity he has and the benefits of it all. He was hesitant at first but being a manipulative businesswoman she was, she managed to make him relent and they parted ways on good terms.

After collecting some files from her own office, y/n headed home. It was four in the evening. Tae was filling out forms for a few companies as she entered through the front door. He was so concentrated that he didn't notice her arrival, so she quietly went upstairs. After freshening up, she came down stairs and saw Tae putting away his laptop.

Y/n : are you done filling out the forms?

Tae: yes honey! When did you come back?

Y/n: ten minutes ago.

She walked towards kitchen and filled a cup of water before drinking it.

Y/n: well, let's go out tomorrow.

Unbelievable.

Tae: w-what...

Y/n: I said let's go out tomorrow.

Tae: s-sure.

That being said, y/n walked upstairs.

Time skip to next morning.

Tae and y/n enjoyed the whole day at various places. They went to a beach, some sightseeing spots and a few restaurants. They was very happy today.

Night.

Tae was sitting on the couch playing video games when y/n sat besides him.

Y/n: Tae hyung!