She finally said it

Tae: y-y/n!!!

She halted her punching spree and looked over at her man. The rage in her eyes  vanished instantly. She quickly crawled over to him and started checking him out for injuries.

Y/n: are you ok Tae? Why did you come back??? 🥺

Tae: y-y/n...

Y/n: don't be scared of anyone. I'll protect you baby.

She cupped his face and kissed him multiple times trying to take in that he was finally safe...

Tae: b-blood...

He looked at her waist as she followed his gaze to where she had tied the scarf earlier.

Y/n: it's nothing. I'm fine.🥺

Right at that moment, 10 security guards entered the house.

Leader: b-boss-

She wanted to punish them personally and curse them with every possible word but she didn't have any time...

Y/n: too late. Everyone grounded for a month with level three conditions. Clean this mess and leave! Tell Jack to contact me soon.

She said more in a mocking tone than anger.

Level three conditions in her force gave them nothing except a weekly meal and white walls of the cells. It was horrible...

She ignored them and looked at Tae.

Y/n: kids?

Tae: let's go to the hospital. They left with your driver.

Y/n okay. Let's go.

Tae: I'm carrying you. You're hurt😥

By now, y/n's face was already pale due to too much loss of blood. Tae carried her to his car and went to the hospital.

After 1 hour in the Emergency Room, the doctor came out. By now, Mr and Mrs Min, Mr and Mrs Kim, Jeonggyu and eunjin were already sitting outside.

Tae: how's my wife doctor?

Doctor: she's fine. Just weak due to loss of blood. All her vitals are unaffected. We've stitched the wound and given her sedatives to calm her nerves. Make sure she manages her temper. Too much anger is not good for health.

Tae: thanks doctor. Can we go in?

Doctor: of course. We're shifting her to the VIP ward now.

VIP room.

Every one walked in and saw y/n sleeping calmly. Tae sat down besides her on the double bed and touched her hands. Her knuckles were bruised by hitting people too hardly.

She was strong.

She was very strong... He thought...

His one touch made her gasp in her sleep. She grabbed his hand tightly and her expression changed. She furrowed her brows and spoke...
"Don't be scared Tae... I'll protect you!"

His tears fell as he watched her drift back to calmness when he caressed her hair with his other hand.

Mrs. Min went ahead and kept a hand on his shoulder.

Mrs. Min: it's okay son. She's very strong and... She loves you too much... She'll be fine in no time.

Mr. Kim: we don't even know how to thank her. She saved the lives of all my children.

Mr. Min: what are you saying Mr. Kim? They're her family too and it's her responsibility to protect them.

After staying for sometime, everyone left except Tae. He kissed y/n' s forehead and lied down next to her still holding her hand. He kept on looking at her until he fell asleep due to tiredness.

After few hours.

Y/n woke up and saw Tae sleeping cutely besides her. She tried to turn to her side but the abdominal pain wasn't letting her to. So, she just caressed his hair with her hand.

Y/n: don't ever do that again Tae. I can't afford to loose you. I was so scared.

Tae woke up due to her movements and sat up instantly seeing her awake.

Y/n: w-why?

He looked down. He was afraid, she would be angry because he went back in even after she told him to leave. He was literally shaking remembering everything she did in that creepy house. Y/n too Panicked seeing him scared.

Y/n: don't be scared baby.

She held his hand and squeezed it tightly.

Tae: I...    ( he looked in her eyes)

Y/n: I'm sorry if I scared you, love. I... I won't hurt you... Please don't be afraid of me🥺🥺🥺

Tae: I love you wifey! 😢

Y/n: No... Baby. Please don't cry... 🥺

Tears left her eyes too.

Y/n: come here love!

She called him closer and he lied down next to her. He wasn't hugging her as he was afraid to hurt her wounds but he was closer than earlier. She put an arm under his neck and pulled him more closer. She slowly kissed away his tears from his cute cheeks as he smiled at her action.

Y/n: I love you my Angel! I love you so very much.

She finally said it.

Tae: I...

Y/n: Shhh🤫

She cut him off by kissing him softly and lovingly...

💜💜💜

<<tell me if this is cringe. I'll edit😁>>

<< don't forget to vote angels☺☺>>