why?

Y/n : w-what?

Tae : we broke up.

Y/n : why?

Tae: she... She used me.

Y/n : don't you love her?

Tae : I did love her. But... I was an idiot. It was all a lie since beginning. She asked me out and I too agreed because I liked her. With time, I.. I fell more in love. She also agreed to meet my parents but a day before that, I accidentally saw her in the mall with her friend. I was about to go up to her when I heard her conversation.

FLASHBACK IN THE MALL.

Mira: what now Nancy? I can't meet his parents.

Nancy : so?

Mira : really? ( wide eyes)

Nancy: it's been a long time sweetie. Just break up with him.

Mira : what about our money than?

Nancy : I've found a better target honey.

Mira : b-better?

Nancy : why are you stuttering? Don't tell me you---

Mira : of course not! How could I fall for that idiot?  But what about the new one?...

Nancy: don't worry. I'll hook you up...

BACK TO PRESENT.

Tae: so I broke up with her there.

Y/n : don't you want revenge or your money back?

Tae: No! Everything aside, I still liked her and gave her everything willingly. It's not entirely her fault, I also was an easy target. I'll just move on...

Y/n: what if she comes back to you and apologize? Will you forgive her and get back together---

Tae: ( sad smile) never! I may seem like a forgiving person but I am not. I'll never get back with a person who made a fool out of me and made me cry.

Y/n : so. Now. What are your views regarding this arranged marriage?

Tae: I... I

Y/n: you can tell me if you don't want to marry me. I can call it off.

Tar: n-no... It's just that I don't know you very well ...so I don't know.

Y/n : oh-ok. Than tell me your requirements for a spouse. I'll tell you if I can fulfill them.

Tae:...

Y/n : we don't have whole day. (Calmly)

Tae: well, I don't ask for much. I just want a person who can love me truly and whom I can love. A loyal, righteous person who will share her happiness and hardships with me. And who won't push me away at anytime. Someone who could give me hugs and ask for them whenever she needs. Someone who will walk hand in hand with me at a park in the moonlight...

(Awww. Such an innocent angel...)

Well, most of the qualities didn't fit in with y/n but still she had a chance...

Y/n : okay. According to your requirements, I'm definitely loyal and righteous. About everything else, I'll try my best to adjust. It'll take some time though.. So.... You agree???

Tae' mind - the face with which she's asking doesn't give any option except yes. Who would dare say no to that blank scary expression? I don't know if it's the best but I can't refuse her. After all, she might change for me.
Who else will marry her if not me?

Tae: y-yes i guess?

Y/n : okay. Let's go back.

She gave him a slight Smile and walked back to the room while he followed her.

In the room.

Y/n's mom : omo you're back! Are you okay Tae? She didn't do anything to you right?

Y/n : Mom! ( glares)

Tae: no Mrs Min. We just talked. ( smile)

Mrs. Kim: so y/n dear. What did you decide?

Silence...

Y/n : we both agree Mrs Kim.

Y/n's Mom: really Tae?

He shyly nodded.

Y/n's Mom : congratulations!!!

<< don't forget to vote☺☺>>