Training

On the plane.

The flight still hadn't taken off when y/n called Namjoon.

O. T. P.

Y/n: hello. Namjoon.

Joon: hello y/n.

Y/n: I've sent  the required papers along with keys to the house and car. You can move in anytime. Contact Tae hyung again today. Also I recommend you to keep a few pets if possible. You should record some videos during your training period, it'll be useful during promotions later. Your monthly expenses will be sent to your joint account later today. Call me if you need.

Joon: ok. Are you on a flight?

Y/n: the plane's taking off, can't talk. Take care of the boys.

Joon: ok...

Before he could say bye, she hung up.

...

...

...

After that day, the boys practised their dance, singing etc. for five months straight with professional trainers. There were many obstacles they overcame while living together. After many fights and patch ups, they all became a little family enjoying their time with Tannie and Holly, yoongi's pet. Over these months, they also wrote many songs together.

On the other hand, y/n found it very difficult to adjust to sleeping and waking up alone in her room. It was unusual when there was no one to give her a comforting hug and a few kisses when she returned home after long tiring office hours. Everyday, she would wait for Tae's call and those fifteen minutes on her phone became the happiest moments of her everyday life. There were times when Tae would fall asleep on his phone late at nights due to tiredness and she watched him sleep all night until his phone's battery died.

Without even realising, she changed a lot...

In next one month, the boys prepared two songs for assessment. Y/n too finished her project successfully.

<< don't forget to vote angels☺☺>>