The Assessment

Two days before the assessment day of the boys, y/n returned back home without telling Tae. Obviously, she wanted to surprise him.

Night before the assessment, Tae called y/n...

(She sat in front of a white wall during the video call to prevent suspicion 😏)

O. T. P.

Tae: hello y/n-ieee...

Y/n : yes Tae.

Tae: how was your day?

Y/n: I took a day off so it was all rest. Yours?

Tae: well, I practised whole day for tomorrow. I think I've lost some weight honey...

Y/n: 😨uhh (worried)

Tae: and I'm nervous for tomorrow. What if the financers didn't like-

Y/n : you'll do good Tae. Don't worry.

Tae: b-but...

Y/n: I believe you and if you pass your test, I'll give.... You a gift tomorrow.
...

Tae: r-really?

Y/n: yeah. So do your best. Good luck.

Tae: thanks sweetheart.

He blew a kiss at which y/n blushed and smiled while looking away from the screen to prevent Tae from seeing her but he wasn't blind either.

Yes. this was her weakness. She could be as strong as she wanted in front of others but in front of her man's loving gestures, she had no chance of survival... Totally no chance...

Gaining back her composure, she looked up at him again to see his perfect boxy smile.

Y/n: it's a big day tomorrow so you should go to bed now...

Tae: oh.. Ok... I'll obey you my lady...

The next day.

The boys got up early and prepared themselves for the test. They did their last time revisions before heading out. Well, no one except Namjoon knew where they were headed to.

The car stopped at a branch of Min enterprises. Tae was momentarily shocked but he just shrugged it off as the company had too many collaborations to count.

They were led to an, auditorium by the staff.

Man: you can settle your music system. The technicians over there will help. Our boss will be here in two hours, you can practice until than.

Namjoon: ok. Thanks.

After two hours...

Staff: get ready. The boss is here!

Yoongi: where?

Staff: she'll be watching through the cameras in the adjoining room.

Jimin: o-oh ok.

Staff: you can start now.

Namjoon: yes. Thank you.

Jungkook: let's get it.

And they performed

And they performed.

...

It was a really good performance. The voices, the dance steps, the music, everything was in sync. The staff at the sidelines started clapping after it was finished.

The boys got down the stage in nervousness as it was time for the judgement. They drank some refreshments provided by the staff.

After 5 minutes...

The boss entered.

<< don't forget to vote angels☺☺>>