Nobody, How are You Here?

(Oichi's POV)

I wasn't sure that I wanted to come back here. People would recognize me and try to kick me out. I look over at Sora. The submarine dropped us off 

He looks happy. Is this his hometown to?

No that can't be right...I would remember if he was here.

"Where is the crystal pointing?" Noctis asked Lightning.

Lightning looked a little lost into her crystal. The rose crystal then shatters and forms into her.

"It would seem that we have to find the next crystal barer without it." Lightning sighed. She pushes her hair back. "This is frustrating..."

I caught sight of a familiar blonde haired boy running with his friends. I gasped. "It can't be."

"What is it?" Sora asked. He seemed like he was talking to Donald and Goofy before he asked that question. I think he was talking to them how that he'll have to leave them to fight in this war.

I shake my head. "I thought I saw something that shouldn't exist."

"Well we should find a place to stay for the night." Cloud said. "It has been a long and confusing day for all of us."

"I know an inn." I point to a sign with a horse. "This inn can give you guys rooms for a cheap price."

I start walking towards my old home. 

"Wait!" Sora called out.

I stop in my tracks. "What?"

"Don't you want to room with us?" Sora asked.

"I have a small place here. So I'll check that out first." I continue to walk down the street and reach a small shed. I push the blankets that cover the entrance and see that everything was well kept.

It's weird though. I haven't been here in years, there should be at least some cobwebs. Brushing my finger on my coffee table, there wasn't even a speck of dust.

I angrily slam my hand onto the table. "Who the hell is staying here then?!"

"Oichi?"

I twirl around and gasped. He can't be here!

"Roxas?" I whispered as I bring my hands to cover my mouth from an upcoming cry,

Roxas, blonde hair is still spiked to the side. Just how I remembered those blue eyes. I cry. "Roxas!"

I run up an hug him. Shoving my head into the crook of his neck. "You disappeared."

"So did you." He wraps his arms around my hips. "I somehow got back and I tried to find you."

His warmth is breaking the ice shield that I put up after he left. I slightly move my head closer to his face. "Is that why you kept this place nice?"

Roxas nods. He smiles seeing that I stopped crying. "Man did you grow!"

I smile back. "So did you!"

"But wait," I push his bangs away from his face. "Is Sora in danger? You are his Nobody and part of him."

"No, I saw a white crystal as I was finishing merging my existence into Sora's and the crystal gave me a second chance." Roxas looks a little down. "You don't seem to look excited to see me."

"I am." I smile. "I'm just happy your here."

"I am also happy you're here.' Roxas moves a strand of hair away from my face and puts it behind my ear. He leans down and captures my lips with his.

I could taste the his favorite ice cream. Closing my eyes, I can feel our love growing from back then.