This feeling again when did i have this feeling?

(Lightning's POV)

I wake up at the sun's bright light through my window. I sat up and rub my eyes. "Today will be different." I said to myself.

I change out of my sleeping clothes and get into my uniform. As I put my lieutenant badge on my shoulder, I heard a children's scream of laughter. I sighed and walk down stairs.

I see that Hope and Dajh playing around. As I get to the kitchen, I see breakfast ready on the table. Chinese take out.

I look around the room. "Sazh I know you're here."

"Shoot you caught me." Sazh walks out of the corner.

I point at the Chinese take out boxes. "What's this?" I asked glaring at him.

"Now, look I just need you to watch Dajh for like two days!" Sazh said waving his hands.

"What for I'm not a baby sitter." I said and fold my arms.

"Why not, I'm here."

I turn around to see Cloud. I glared at him. "This is my house."

"I know. But won't it be easier if I helped out?" He smirked at me. He pisses me off sometimes.

"Fine." I said and walk outside. Who does he think he is?! I didn't go through to save Cocoon like I did and why is he bossing me around?! I throw a pebble at the ocean. I see it jump three times before it sank to the ocean floor.

"This isn't helping." I said. Then I take out my Blazefire Saber out. I make it straight, so that it's in front of my face. I look at my reflection and then close my eyes. Taking deep breaths and slowly making slashes in the air with my sword. As I open my eyes, I ran on the sand making combos at the air. Then I jump to reach the sky and slowly coming down with more combos. My feet landed perfectly on the sand.

"You're training by yourself?"

I turn around to find Cloud and Dajh on his shoulders. "Yes, but I'm done now." I said and put away my Blazefire Saber.

"Hey Cloud?" Dajh asked.

"Yes?"

"Can I have a sword like you and Lightning?" Dajh asked with a smile.

"No, you're too young." I said and picked him off of Cloud's shoulders. I walk back to the house holding Dajh's hand.

"You're back!" Hope said with a smile on his face. "I took out the food and put it on plates."

"Thanks." I put Dajh down and everyone started eating. The whole day was fine until around dinner time I got a phone call that my new Captain would like to meet me in person.

"Hope, you and Dajh will go upstairs while I get ready for my Captain to come." I said putting my hands onto Hope's shoulders. "Can you do that for me?"

"Okay, you can count on me!" Hope and Dajh ran upstairs to Hope's room.

I sighed two down two to go. I look around to find now Cloud around. "He must have gone outside." I shrugged and cleaned up the dishes from lunch.

I leaned against the wall to get ready for my Captain to come. I hear a nock at the door and I go over to the front door. I stopped halfway. Something's not right here. I have 12 days left until I have an agreement to be a lieutenant, then I have a new Captain.

I opened the door and jump back at the swing of a black blade. A man with black long hair and purple eyes stands there looking at me in his black cloak.

I take out Blazefire Saber and point at the door. "Who are you and what do you want with me?!" I threatened.

He stares at me coldly. "I'm here to get rid of the pervious l'Cie. Starting with you."

The man ran to me in a position to slash sideways. I try to block it, but the blade slashed my side. I can feel the blood trickle down from my right side and down to my leg.

"Who are you?!" I yelled trying to catch my breath and covered my injured side.

"I'm an l'Cie Hunter. Name's Drake Vanciel. That's all you'll know, you trash l'Cie." Drake swings his sword until it's above my head. I pick up my sword to block it again, but I dropped it in pain.

"Die." He said and brings down the blade. I shut my eyes ready for the pain to end. But nothing. I look up and see Cloud blocking the black blade with his big sword.

I smirked up at him. "What took you so long?"

"I had to get my blade sharpened." Cloud smirked back at me. Then he glares at Drake. "I don't know what an l'Cie is, but what do you want with Lightning and the others?"

Drake looked shocked when Cloud blocked his sword. "You're from Midgar."

"How do you know I'm from Midgar?" Cloud asked pushing Drake and his black blade away.

"Because, I'm from Midgar to." Drake said standing there.

"Wait, if you're from where Cloud is then how did you know about l'Cie?" I said and then coughing some blood. Cloud rips part of his black arm sleeve and wraps it around my side.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem." Cloud and I turned to face Drake again. "So, how do you know about l'Cie?"

"I learned it from-"

"That's enough Drake." Said a female voice. Behind Drake was a girl with yellow hair like Clouds, but it was long and straight. Even her blue eyes matched his. The girl wearing a white sundress walked in front of Drake. "How about I give this girl another dream?"

"Who are you?" Cloud asked.

The girl smiled sweetly. "None of your business."

She taps Lightning's chest where her heart is. "Bye now." She said sweetly at me.

I felt a pang of pain in my heart. This feeling. A pink light appeared where the girl tapped on my chest and then formed into a rose. It grew and grew and made a swirling portal. I felt my whole body going into the portal. I stab my Blazefire Saber to the carpet. It helped a little until it got loose.

I screamed as I fell into the portal. Cloud grabbed my hand. "Lightning!" He yelled and then he fell into the pink portal with me.