Wonderland of Kingdom Hearts

Author's Note: I drew the picture! :D

Meh so happy~! Enjoy~!

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Noctis’s POV *City-State*)

“How do we even use these Crystals?” I ask as we walk outside for some training.

“I have no idea how, but one reason for sure is that mine transports us to different worlds.” Lightning sighs. She takes a couple steps and touches her where her heart is. A pink rose crystal pops out and floats in front of her. Lightning touches it and then looks back at me and Cloud. “We have four worlds left. We need ten more crystal holders.”

“It would be bad if the Dark Shards have more people on their side.” Cloud stated and stabs his sword to the ground.

I look down at my dark blue crustal. It gleams at me as I touch it and as I turn it around to find a shape of a small sword carved into it. “Hey, Cloud let me see your crystal.”

Cloud gave me a questioned look but gives it to me anyways. It dimmed down a little as Cloud’s crystal landed on my hand. I turned it around a couple times, until I found the same sword carved into it. I give it back to Cloud. “There’s something carved onto both mine and Cloud’s crystal. A sword graved on it.”

Lightning looks at our crystals and scratches her chin. “Maybe, both of you are fighters, since I’m the transporter.”

“But, you also fight to.” Cloud points out.

I folded my arms. “He’s right, but what Lightning is trying to say is that it’s the crystals part of power that gives us.”

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Unknown POV  *Disney Castle* )

“Oh I’m so glad that Merlin let me borrow his crystal ball.” A girl mouse wearing a queen outfit sighs in relief and sits down in her throne. She giggles and looks over at me. “We need to check if you’re the Keyblade wielder.”

I gave a short bow. “Of course, Queen Minnie.”

She giggles again and waves her hand in front of her. “You can call me Minnie, um…”

“Oichi.” I said with a straight face.

“You look so beautiful with that long green hair and blue eyes.” Queen Minnie continues about my appearance and how I should be a princess instead. It makes me sick, thinking of being a helpless girl wearing dresses. “No need, I don’t want to be a princess.”

“Suite yourself,” She lifts up the crystal ball. “Are you ready?”

I nod my head. Something pops out from the crystal ball. Three black low level heartless crawls over to me. I bring out my hand and summon my Devil’s Grave Keyblade. I dash towards one of the heartless and slashed its head, then it disintegrated. Then I take out the other two in one slash.

I didn’t break a sweat. I let my Keyblade disappear and look over at Queen Minnie. “Is that enough proof, my dear queen?”

Queen Minnie nods her head and smiles more. “Now you can make this journey go by faster, Mickey will finally relax after this mess ends.”

“I agree, this has been going on for a week and you’re already worrying.” I laugh a little. Queen Minnie nods her head and sighs. “Since Mickey has his Keyblade wielder, I want one to help the person who holds the key to other worlds.”

I bow again. “I’ll be back, with our king.”

I get back up and walk down the aisle to the front doors. A white duck girl in a dress walks towards me and walks at the same pace as I. “Do you need something to ride on to each world?”