New world and Enemies that are back or new

(Cloud's POV)

The sun went through the colorful glasses of the church. Shining on Lightning as she sleeps peacefully on the patches of grass and next to the flowers, I smile a little.

It's been almost a week and she's been practicing how to open the portal with her l'Cie powers. She comes by and visits to see Denzel and Marlene.

I gently move aside her curly pink hair aside from her face. Something panged in my chest and I quickly moved away. I cover my mouth and cough. As I slowly moved it away I saw black spots on my hand. I wasn't very sure because I was wearing black gloves, so I take a white napkin out of my pocket and wipe the liquid off my gloved hand. I stare in shock at the napkin. I have Geostigma. Damn, he's back.

Lightning opens her eyes slowly and looks over at me. Then her eyes went wide at my hand. "Cloud, are you okay?!" she said getting up and grasping her hand on mine.

"Yeah, hold on." I walk over to my box of important things and open it up. Taking out one of the bottles of the water that cures the Geostigma, I drink half of it.

"How is water going to help?" Lightning asked.

"This cures Geostigma." I said. I cap the battle and stand up still holding it. "I need to give this to Denzel."

"He has it to?" Lightning asked.

I almost reached the door of the church. I turn to face her. "There are a lot of things you don't know about my world."

I closed the wooden door behind me.

(Lightning's POV)

I stand there watching the door being closed by Cloud. I clenched my hand into a fist. I told you about my world, why can't you, Cloud?

A pang hit my chest. I grab my chest as the pain continued. I slowly open my eyes from the pain to see my reflection. I see a pathetic girl that looks like me. Anger arose and I splashed the puddle. I turn around to see my l'Cie power floating in front of me. It slowly grew and grew to make a portal. No wonder I had that shocking pain in my chest. I have to tell Cloud before time runs out. I let the portal stay there. It won't let anything or anyone go in, only if they're like Destiny Egg Travelers. Well, Shinra said that's what it's said in the legend or he just made that up. Doesn't matter.

I run out of the church and down the road to Tifa's place. I stop when I saw children with black spots on their body. I turn around to see more. Is this Geostigma? Why only children?

"Damn." I whispered. I never experienced something like this big of a disease. I shake my head and continued to run.

(Cloud's POV)

I made it to Tifa's place. Before I could knock on the door, it slammed open. Tifa looks up at me in a worried look. "Den-Denzel, he has Geostigma!"

I put my hands on her shoulders. "Don't worry I got the cure."

"Fore everyone?" Tifa asked.

"Sadly, no." I said.

"Cloud!"

I turn around to see Lightning behind me. She glared at me. "We have to go now."

I shove the bottle of the water that cures the Geostigma. "Here, give this to Denzel. I promise I'll be back."

Tifa holds the bottle and nods her head with a smile. Me and Lightning started running to the old church.

I open the wooden door and see the pink portal. Lightning jumps in first and then I jump in last.