The boy named Cloud

I turn around and see a boy around my age, face down on the sand, and holding a big sword. He didn't look like he was breathing from where I was.

"Well, this is good time to be a Life guard." I said to myself.

"What was that?" Hope asked.

"Nothing." I said. Then I ran out the door of my house. "Hope, get the fire ready." I said before I left.

I ran down the stone stairs leading to the beach and to the shore where the boy was. The boy has spiky yellow hair and wears these weird black clothes. When I was where he was, I flipped him over, and set my head onto his chest where his heart was. I hear his heart slowing down.

I lift my head up and faced his face. "Don't worry. You're not going to die yet."

I did a CPR mouth to mouth contact. Twice. Well, there goes my first kiss. At least I'm saving a person's life. I set my head down on his chest again. His heartbeat slowly went back to normal. I sighed in relief.

The boy's eyes opened. Bright blue like mine. "What's your name?!" I threatened and pointed my Blazefire Saber at his neck.

"Cloud Strife." He said as he coughs some water out. I moved my Blazefire Saber away. "Lightning."

I try to lift him up, but he pushed my arm away and got up by himself. Cloud wipes off the sand from his black clothes. He stares at the sunset that is creeping down and touching the ocean. Making a pink and dark yellow light mixing into each other in the sky and water.

"Where am I?" he asks.

"Cocoon, where else?" I said.

"Where is Cocoon located?" Cloud asked and stares at me.

I shook my head sadly. "The water in your head must have given you amnesia."

Cloud glares at me. "I don't have amnesia."

I folded my arms and glared back a little. "That's what they all say."

Before Cloud could even protest I grabbed his wrist and lead him towards my house. "You need to dry off your clothes before you catch a cold."

I opened the front door. "Hope, is the fire ready?"

Hope puts a couple logs into the fire place in the dining room. He wipes his forehead and smiles at me. "It's ready!"

I nodded. I pulled out a chair from the dinner table and let Cloud sit down on the chair. Hope lights the fire and then blows a little into it to get it started. The fire fumed up at his face and made part of his face black. I laugh and wipe off Hope's face with a napkin.

Hope looks at Cloud while I wiped off the last part of the black spot. He eyes him, then me and back at him. "So, who is he Lightning?"

I faced Cloud as he rubs his arms with his hands. "His name is Cloud. He might have amnesia."

Hope nodded. "Amnesia is loss of memory, right?"

"That's right Hope." I said. "Now, go get a towel for Cloud. I'll be going to Serah's place to get some of Snow's old clothes for Cloud to wear, so that he doesn't catch a cold."

Hope smiles and nods. "You can count on me!"

I smiled a little and waved to Cloud and Hope. Hope waves back, but Cloud stares at the ground with this sad look in his eyes. I closed the door and ran to Serah's place.