Sword dance

(Lightning's POV)

"Stop, you guys!" Hope yells and Vanille follows behind. "It's true! Hope told me everything about Cloud!"

Fang backs away from Cloud and puts her hand on Vanille's shoulder. "Okay, if Vanille and Hope say that it's okay. Then it's alright with me."

"I can't fully trust Cloud." I said and glared at Fang.

"Come on Lightning, don't tell us you don't believe in your own student?" Snow asked.

Everyone stared at me, even Cloud. I sighed. "I test him. If he beats me then I believe him. If I win then I don't trust him. Is that okay with you guys?"

Everyone nod their heads. Then Serah yawned. "Starting tomorrow, it's too late now." I said.

Vanille, Fang, Serah, and Snow said their goodbyes and left. I look back at Cloud. "You will be sleeping in the guest room next to Hope's room."

I walk up the stairs again. "Good night."

"Wait." Cloud said.

I turn around. "What is it?"

"I want to fight you now." Cloud said. "I rather fight  you now than later."

"Fine." I turn to Hope. "Turn on the lights outside."

Hope nods his head and turns the light outside on. Giving it a gleam of light on a certain spot on the sandy beach. I walk down the stairs and open the front door. "Are you coming?'

Cloud walks out first and then I followed. As we reach the spot on the beach, I take out my Blazefire Saber and pointed it at him. "Ready?"

Cloud comes at me with his big sword. I smirked. "I guess that's a yes."

We clash our blades. Cloud pushes me and my blade upward. I switch my blade into gun mode and shoot 5 bullets at him. I hear the sounds of the bullets being blocked by his sword. Then he jumps up to my trying to jab my side, but I quickly switch my Blazefire Saber into sword mode. And block it.

It was my turn to push him back. When our foot touched the sand, I push him back with my blade. Cloud was too strong and the impact was hard. At the same time we both jumped back and went at each other again.

(Hope's POV)

I watch as Lightning and Cloud make white sparks with their swords from inside the house. But, somehow it looked like they were dancing.

Lighting accidentally trips on the sand and Cloud points his big sword at her neck. But Lightning did the same at his neck. It's a tie!

I walk out of the house and waved my hand. "Guys are you done yet?!" I yelled between my hands.

(Lightning's POV)

I turn to see Hope waving his hands like crazy. I smiled. "The kid doesn't want me to get hurt. Typical."

"Well, it's a tie. Guess we'll never know if you trust me or not." Cloud says and backs away his sword.

I did the same.

Hope runs over to us, but trips. I run over to him to check if he was okay.

Hope grins at me. "Sorry."

I shook my head. "It was an accident. No need to apologize."

I look back at Cloud and smiled. "I'll let you off the hook."

I stood up helping Hope stand up. "Let's go." I said and I hear Cloud following behind me.

Everyone got ready for sleep. Tomorrow will be different.