THe Fate and The Dark Side

(Lightning's POV)

Noctis just sighs. "Really I don't leave my friends behind."

I laugh a little and smirk at him. "So, I'm not your enemy anymore?"

"Why did you think of such thing?" He asked back with a glare.

I glared back. "Because you don't act like I'm your friend but the opposite."

I hear the elevator dinged and I turn to see Cloud. "I got my things."

"Then let's get going to his place." I pointed out Noctis. He glares at me in response. "I have a name."

We walk out of the hotel and enter Noctis's car. Ignis who is driving turns to the back to see all three of us. He smirks at Noctis. "Looks like you brought in another stray."

"Just shut up and drive back to my place before any more soldiers follow." Noctis said and leans onto the window sill of the car. I look at Cloud. "Next time when we travel, we have to hold hands to not loose each other." I whispered.

"We've been here for a day." He whispered back. "We don't know what we have to achieve in each world."

"Would you two stop whispering I'm trying to sleep?" Noctis grumbles.

"Sure we'll talk later." I said to Cloud. He nods.

We arrive to Noctis's place in an hour. Cloud, who was sitting in middle, looked tired. I smirked as I rubbed his hair. "Come on sleepy head let's go."

I get out of the car and then Cloud walks out to see the building. "Its gloomy for a guy like Noctis."

I smirk up to him. "But it does fit his style."

Noctis frowns as he walks past me, going inside the building. "Let's get some rest for tonight."

Ignis gets out of the car. "Since, we don't have any more rooms for you, I guess you'll be sleeping in the same room as Lightning."

Cloud eyes him. "Are there two beds in her room?"

"No, but its fine since you're both dating." Ignis smirks at me and Cloud.

I blushed and then laughed to cover it. "Yeah right we're not dating."

Cloud nods his head. "We're definitely not."

"Good, then Lightning will sleep in my room." Noctis was still waiting for us.

I gave him a glare. "No. I'll be sleeping on that chair of yours. End of discussion."

I ran past Cloud and Noctis, but before I slammed the door leaving the guys outside. I gave them a small smile. "Good night."

I walk down the hall and finally found the chair that Noctis likes sitting in. I sit on it and then lean on my arm. I sighed. "This is one chair that I'll love sleeping in." I said sarcastically. I close my eyes for some sleep.

You are the Crystal Portal. You have to find the other Crystals, each has a power to help you on your journey to me. I grant your wish and in return you watch my egg, but that only matters in time I will hatch. If you do not make it in time that I will hatch, I will destroy your world and other worlds. I hear this soft child's voice in my head.

How can I find them? I thought.

Your Crystal will react when you are close to those who are Crystal holders like you. You have already found the boy named Cloud. He has the power to conquer the sky. The child's voice then became serious. There are some with Dark Shards that do the same as you do and as the other Crystals. Watch out, they want my immortality by cracking my egg too early. If they do that, the worlds will stop and only one world will survive, will be the one they pick.