We met and I fall

(Lightning's POV)

I sigh and follow him out of the big building. We walk down the steep stairs and into his car. I sat as far as away from him. He doesn’t trust anyone. I don’t blame him. I used to be like that, but now I’m a little better at trusting people.

I look out the window to see yellow lights go by. What a strange world, we’re in, Cloud.

“We’re here Noct.” Ignis said from the driver’s seat. I look up and see a building taller than Noctis’s building and it’s brighter than his. Ignis opens the door for me. I walk out and up the stairs following Noctis.

He opens the door for me. At least he has some manners. We walk straight to another door, but it’s a gold elevator.

Noctis pushes a button with a number on it and the doors slide open. We walk in and listen to the music inside. His eyes look over at me. “This is an elevator.”

I glare at him. “I’m not stupid.”

“Then how come Prompto said you have amnesia?” He asked.

I smirked. “I can’t believe you believed him. I don’t and I will not ever in my life.”

The ride in the elevator was quite. The elevator stopped and opened the doors. Noctis walks out and I follow him through a deep hallway. We continued walking until we reached a room full of books and a fireplace near the stairs. Only one chair standing the middle with no furniture around. The chair’s borders looked like gold and the cushion was white.

That’s one fancy chair. I walk over to the chair to touch it if the border was really gold. It felt so cold on the tip of my fingers.

Noctis walks up the silver stairs. “Stay there. I’ll call you up.”

“Fine.” I sat down on the chair and tap my foot to wait for Noctis to call me up.

(Noctis’s POV)

Annoying, that girl is really annoying. I think she’s more than Stella. No, this isn’t the time to think about that. I put my hand on the railing to keep my balance. I walked up until I reached a platform. People in fancy clothes were everywhere.

I spot Stella standing next a big painting of a blue elemental crystal woman.

Stella turns around and a little smile appears on her face. “Noctis, it’s nice to see you.”

“You didn’t tell me you were going to have a party.”  I walk next to her and stare up at the painting that she was next to.

“Sorry it’s for a welcome party.” Stella leans against me. “I found him when he was knocked out. Did you found someone to? You look like you’re a little happier than usual.”

I eyed her. “I have no idea what you’re talking about, but I did found someone today to.”

Stella looks up at me. “Do you think they were friends?”

“She did mention a boy with blonde spiky hair and blue eyes with a big sword on his back came here in the City-state with her.” I said and made a space between me and her.

“What’s his name?” Stella asked. “I know a guy and he’s looking for a girl with pink hair and wears a red cape on her back.”

“The boy’s name is Cloud and I think you’re talking about Lightning.”  I said.

I hear foot steps climbing up the stairs. I turn to see Lightning. She looks around and see that people were staring at her.

“Wow, who dyes their head pink?” Stella asked.

“That’s Lightning.” I said and walk over to her. People stared at her and then at me as I walk closer to her. She gave me a glare. “I thought it was just you and your friend Stella.”

“Change of plans.” I said and put out my hand.

Lighting stares at it and then walks past me. “Don’t have time for this.”

People gasped and I quickly hook her arm with mine. She moves away but I grab her hand so that it doesn’t leave the hook that we made. I lean next to her ear. “Stop or else people will think of you badly.”

“Like I give a damn about it. Has nothing to do with me if I’m not from this world.” Lightning whispers back.

She breaks free and walks down a couple stairs. I chuckled. “Then you won’t get to see Cloud.”

Lightning jerks a little. She walks up holding her chest. Lightning looks up and reaches out to me. I grab her hand and pull her into a hug.

I let her go and she hooks her arm around mine. We both walk to Stella. She looks up and down at Lightning. “So, you must be Lightning!”

Lightning sighed in pain. “The one and only and you must be Stella.”

“Yep!” she smiles. “I bet you would like to meet Cloud!”

“I would please.” Lightning said and looks around the room.

Stella notices her weapon. She taps Lightning’s shoulder to get her attention. “Why do you have a weapon with you?”

(Lightning’s POV)

“Because it’s for protection if anything bad happens.” I said and then continued to glance around the room.

I final found a guy with short spiky blonde hair. I move away from Stella and Noctis. I walk closer to the person and he looked more like Cloud.

“Cloud.” I said.

He turns around and his blue eyes widen a bit. “Lightning.”

Then the whole room started shacking and knight solders crashed into the windows. I cursed and take out my Blazefire Saber. Cloud takes his sword out. The soldiers were carrying weapons.

“We’re here to capture two l’Cie.” One of them said.

I glare at hem. They must be after me and Cloud since we’re from a different world than here. The room started shaking and making bunch of cracks. I jump up from the cracked hole under me and land on surface. I check to my right to see if Cloud was alright. He was fighting some knight soldiers.

“Cloud!” I hear Stella yelled as she was getting cornered by some knight soldiers.

“Stella.” Noctis brings out his hand and little blue crystals come out forming his sword that I saw the first time I me him. He dashes over to Stella and cuts all three of the knight soldiers that were in front of him.

“Lightning, watch out!” Cloud yelled.

I hear the window crash in front of me and I take my Blazefire Saber in gun mode. I jump and kick the knight soldier that crashed into that window, then shoot at his head. I was on the balcony. I turn around to help Cloud and Noctis finish off the other knight soldiers, but my foot stopped.

The heel on my left high heals got caught in the cracks on the ground. I grab my leg and try to get it out. Cloud slashes the last knight soldier that he was fighting. He looks over to me. “Lightning get out of there before the building comes down!”

I try to get out of my high heals but since it fits I can’t take it off. I look around the high heals to find any buckles that buckle around my leg. I found it. I untie it and take my feet out of the shoe. “Cloud let’s go-!”

The cracks bellow me cracked too fast and I started falling down. Worst of all this is the top floor and I was standing on the balcony.

Cloud comes to the edge and catches my hand on time. I can feel our grip getting loose. “Lightning, give me your other hand.”

“Hold on!” I throw my Blazefire Saber up to the balcony and I hear it land safely. I bring my hand up to him and just before we could touch. We lost our grip.