Off with the Rabbit's Head!

This is such a cute picture~! - Karin

______________________________________________________

I watch as Donald, Sora, and Goofy left to find the evidence. I lean against the queen's stand. Her glare didn't bother me. "Why aren't you following those imbeciles?" The red queen asks. I glare back. "To make sure you don't cut the girl's head off."

The girl's cries from her cage, and looks down at me worriedly. I look up at her.

"Don't worry, um-"

She sniffles. "Alice, my name's Alice."

I smile up to her. "Sora is going to save you. I promise."

Alice nods her blonde head and smiles. I jump to her cage and sit down on the hinge of the holder. The Red Queen face turns red. "Come down here! Now! You commoner!"

I smile sweetly. "My queen, you look lovely today."

She cools down and makes herself more posture. "Thank you."

I smiled childishly over at Alice and she giggles a little. I asked her what had happened. She sighs and says that she fell down a big rabbit hole while following a rabbit in a tailcoat. I laugh. "So did I, but exclude the rabbit hole."

I never felt like this for a long time since I felt happy with someone even though it has been a short time. I felt someone's presence and it wasn't good. I summon Devil's Grave and see a boy with white hair and wearing all black. He was also blindfolded. "I came for the princess's heart."

It hit me, each girl's heart is powerful when their in love or felt with happiness. I glare at him and grip more on Devil's Grave's handle. "Not going to happen."

_____________________________________________________________________

(Lightning's POV *City-State*)

I tried to breath out the pressure pushed onto me. So. Much. Training! Cloud does multiple attacks on this stuffed dummy and Noctis sharpens all of his weapons. I mean ALL of his weapons. I think there were 13?

I sighed after taking some breathers. I look over at Cloud. "Hey, do you want to spar?"

Cloud stops and wipes off some sweat off his forehead. "Sure."

I take a couple steps to him, but a pang of pain hit my chest. I drop my Blazefire Saber on the ground. Cloud and Noctis runs over to me. "Lightning!"

I tried to breathe through the pain. Then as I open my eyes, my l'Cie power floats in front of us. Noctis looks at it weirdly. "That's your power?"

I smile. "You haven't seen the rest of it."

The pink rose grew and made a huge pink portal. "Time to get going, to another world." Cloud lifts me up and stares at the pink portal. Noctis stares at the portal also. "So, do we just walk in?"

I shake my head. "The last time we went in without holding hands, Cloud and I got separated. Remember?"

Noctis makes his weapons disappear and sighs. "Yeah, I remember."

Cloud holds my hand and I hold Noctis's. "Let's go to the new fated world of this curse." I take in a deep breath.

We walk in and our grip tightened. The wind blew my pink hair all around. Covering my eyes and Cloud's and Noctis's grip hurt my hand as we all fall down a rabbit hole?

____________________________________________________________________

(Oichi's POV)

A howling wind picked up us as we slash against each other. I ignore it and try to get the guy's arm, but he blocks again. He pushes me back with force. I hit Alice's cage and then the ground. My keyblade disappears as I try to get some breaths. The guy laughs. "Maybe next time, you might even save a princess's heart."

"No!" I yelled and try to get up but I think he popped out my arm from that attack. He grabs Alice out of her cage and disappears in a black portal. I scream and punch the cage until it hit the ground making everyone look at me. Sora, Donald and Goofy came back as they all see the cage fall.

"What the bloody hell happened here?!" the Red Queen yells.

I glare at her. "Shut up, this wouldn't have happened to Alice if you didn't put her in a cage! Now she's gone!"

Sora looks shocked. "Where did she go?"

"She got kidnapped, by a guy with silver hair and a black blindfold!" I kick the cage and it hit a row of cards. "I promised her that you would save her!"

"Guards get them!" The Red Queen yells. I don't have time for this stupid queen. I summon Devil's Grave and slash five red cards that were surrounding me. I jump to slash more cards that were coming towards me.

"There are too many cards to fight!" Sora yells over to me. I pop back my left arm in and yelp in pain as a spade's card slashes at my leg.

The card towers over me and was ready to strike. As the card brings down the spear I close my eyes for the impact. CLANG!

I open my eyes to see Sora blocking the card's spear. "Need some help?" He smirks.

I smirk back and stand up. "Sure, but you might have to get behind me for a sec."

He blinks, but goes behind me anyways. I bring up Devil's Grave and hold it with both hands. I put my magic power boost up and swirl it around. Dark blue flames formed around Devil's Grave and I slash it onto the ground. "Devil's Funeral!"

Black spikes popped out of the ground in front of me and did damage to all the cards. They all disappeared with the Red Queen running away. Sora and I high five. "We did it!"

"Look up there!" Donald quacks.

We both look up to the sky to see a ground hole in the sky. Books and other junk were inside stuck to the sides. A bed falls down in front of us. I look at it in curiosity. "What's going on?"

"Look out bellow!"

I jump back and three people fell onto the bed that hit the ground. A girl with pink hair, a boy with blonde hair, and a very gloomy guy with dark blue hair all land on the bed. I look up to see the rabbit hole shrinking. "How is that even possible?"