Stella Nox Fleuret

(Cloud's POV)

"Hey, are you awake?" I hear a nice voice.

I mumbled and I feel I'm lying down on a bed. I get up and look around the room. It had a long window across the room. I see a girl with golden-blonde long hair, blue eyes, and wearing a white dress in front of me.

"Hey, you're okay! That's good for a second there I thought you were in coma." She smiles at me.

She puts her hand out to me. "Name's Stella Nox Fleuret."

I stand up and look for my sword. Stella points at the closet. "It's over there."

"Thanks." I open the closet door and get my big sword. Before I could open the door I turn to face Stella. "Did you see a girl with pink hair when you found me?"

"Nope just you and no one else were near by." Stella swings her legs back and forth on the bed.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You're in City-state." She stands up and looks outside of the window. "It looks peaceful, but there are some people that are after others."

Somehow I have a feeling I should stay here and I'll meet up with Lightning later. I stand beside her. "I'll stay here with you until I find her."

"Who's 'her'?" Stella asked.

"Someone special." I said and look as cars passed by.

Stella looks up at me. "You know you haven't told me your name."

"It's Cloud." I said.

(Hope's POV *Cocoon*)

"Lightning's been missing for a week and a half." I sighed and set my head down on the table's surface.

Snow walks back and forth in the living room worried and Serah sits on the couch sleeping from waiting for Lightning's return.

"Cloud's also missing. What the bloody hell is he doing? Bringing Lightning with him to his world." Fang said sitting across form me at the table. Vanille starts tapping her chin. "You know, Lightning might have taken Cloud somewhere."

"True, but we should search more." Sazh said and pats Dajh's head.

"Are you nuts?" Fang exclaimed. "Searching all areas of Cocoon and Pulse will take months to find them. Maybe years!"

Everyone got silent. Snow stops in his tracks. "Hope was there someone that Lightning was meeting before you notice she was gone?"

"Yeah, she said she had a meeting with her new Captain." I said and stretched my arms with a yawn.

"Wait, she said that she was going to decide that she'll be a lieutenant or not after 13 days. It's been 10 days. Why would she get her Captain early?" Snow asked in hero mode.

"You may be on to something Snow." Sazh says and scratches his chin. "We all know Lightning would keep any promise no matter what. Since it has to do with the stupid honor thing with soldiers, but its' weird that someone met Lightning before the days were up."

"Meaning that it was an imposter that met Lightning." I said.

The room was quite. Vanille taps on her chin. "But, Lightning wouldn't go down with a fight. Right?"

"Then who ever Lightning and Cloud were fighting is a hard to beat." Fang said and stands up. "We should find some info on our opponent."

"And I know who to get the information." Snow grins.

(Lightning's POV *City-State*)

I watch as Prompto picks me some clothes in the closet. I look around the room and it look like Noctis's style. I sit down on the bed. "So, this is Noctis's room."

Prompto turns around to give me a smile. "Yep! And he's going to meet Stella."

I eyed him. "And what does this have to do with me?"

"Well, he's going to help you find your friend!" He takes out a black sleeveless dress.

I face palmed. "I am not wearing that."

"Well, there's nothing else in here." Prompto waves the dress in front of my face.

"Fine, I'll take it." I grab it out of his hands and glared at the dress. "Wait, why does Noctis have this in his closet?"

He laughs and scratches his head. "Well, I made that dress out of his clothes."

I ran over to him and look into the closet. Mostly all of Noctis's clothes were shredded into pieces except the fancy dress up suite. I look over at Prompto. "Are you sure that it was okay to do that?"

"Yeah, he's rich so he can just buy new ones!" He laughs and then walks to the door. "Tell me when you're done changing!"

He locks the door and then walks out of the room. I sighed. "Why did I get stuck in this stupid situation?"

I take my Blazefire Saber out and set it on the bed. I take my clothes off and then put on the sleeveless black dress. I walk out with my Blazefire Saber on my side.

Prompto eyes my weapon. "Why do you have to bring that?"

"Because I don't trust anyone here." I walk past him and sat down in a black throne chair. I lean on my arm.

Noctis goes in his room and then comes out with the fancy dress up suite that I saw in the closet. He turns around and glares at me. "That's my seat."

I glare back. "You really should get more furniture."

He glares at me and then sighs. "Let's get going."