The badboys

Jungkook POV
"Yah Jeon Jungkook wake your ass up!!!" The dev- I mean Jin hyung yelled at me making me jump up from my beauty sleep.
"What hyung!!?" I whined like a little kid.
"Don't 'What hyung!!?' Me and get your ass up or else we are going to be late for school." He said walking out the door.

Ugh!!! School! How I hate school. The only thing that is great their is that my father is the owner of the school, me and my hyungs are being worshipped by everyone and we get to bully those ugly nerds whenever we want.

*sigh*

I got up from my bed, went to the bathroom, took a shower, brush my teeth and put on my outfit for today.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Jeon Jungkook and I am 18 years old rightnow, turning 19 tomorrow. I live with my hyungs and adopted brother in our $4 million dollar mansion.

We met each other through our middle school days when our parents were having a business party and they wanted us to meet each other

We met each other through our middle school days when our parents were having a business party and they wanted us to meet each other. Ever since then we were like brothers to each other, we would always take care of each other, stood up for one another and even supported each other in anything we do.

We formed a group and called ourselves BTS and since then we became the schools richest hearthrobs. We all are playboys, bullies, badboys and fuckboys, well not all of us are fuckboys, me and jimin hyung are the fuckboys of our groups, but jimin hyung is a bigger fuckboy than me. V hyung is actually a fuckboy as well, but not as big as me and Jimin hyung, he only fucks girls when he is stressed or bored, while me and jimin hyung fuck any girl we want, anytime, anyday just for fun and pleasure.

We all have girlfriends, well not official girlfriends, we are just using them for our own needs and we all know that they are just flirting with us for fame, money and looks, which is pretty obvious.

Enough of the talking now, I better head downstairs or else the devil himself will come up and drag me down to hell with him, if you all know what I am talking about.

Skip to downstairs in the living/dining room

"Finally you decided to come down." Suga hyung said lazily while clapping like I just put on a show for him.
"Whatever hyung." I rolled my eyes sarcastically at him.
"Can't you all just stop talking and hurry up so we won't be late and have to deal with detention like yesterday." Jin hyung said annoyed.
"Yeah, he's right, I don't want to waste my precious time sitting down on a chair, while staring at a freaking blank blackboard, I have more important things to do you know." Jimin hyung said smirking a bit.
"You mean fucking girls all day in the janitors room and flirting with every teacher you see." My adopted brother Bambam said boredly.
"Just shet up." Jimin hyung said glaring at Bambam.
"Whatever, I just want to reach at school early so I can bully those ugly nerds again, a.k.a. one of Bambam's childhood bestfriend." V hyung said teasing Bambam hyung and in just a second his gaze turned dark.

Yes one of those nerds is Bambam hyung childhood bestfriend, but they got separated when Bambam hyung was just 12 years old since at that time my father adopted him. Her name is Lisa, the youngest of the Nerds actually and the most weakest one. Even though they were both childhood friends, Bambam hyung doesn't care and just bullies her whenever he feels like. When we asked him why he decided to bully her he said that he was just tired of her, didn't want his reputation to be ruined and that he never really cared for her anyway. At first we were shock, but forgot about it after that.

"Don't even mention it." He darkly said glaring at V hyng.
"Whatever you say." V hyung said like he was surrendering from a war.
"Who cares if she is his childhood bestfriend anyway. If Bambam goes back and asks her to be his friend again, she will be a dumb fool and fall for it." Namjoon hyung chuckled darkly cracking his neck a bit.
"You have a point there hyung." I complimented him smirking a bit
"And that right there gives me an idea." Bambam hyung  said smirking which caught our attention.
"Ohhhh, what is it?" Suga hyung said opening his eyes and sitting up ready for what Bambam hyung has to say.
"How about I befriend her and her stupid friends and then when I gain their trust, I lead them to the rooftop, you guys will be waiting there and then when I whistle you all come out and we start beating them up while Suga hyung will be video us beating them up and we rip a piece of their clothing each and leave them their. Then the next day we send the video to the entire school and make a laughing stock out of them." He said evily making all of us smirk.
"Sure, but first we are going to need a bit of help from our so called girlfriends." Jin hyung said emphasizing the word 'girlfriends'.
"Ugh! Do we really need them to be apart of this?" I asked slightly annoyed since I don't like our so called 'girlfriends'.
"Yes! And besides it will make everything 10x more fun." He replied with a 'matter of fact' tone.
"You have a point." I said nodding my head while shrugging my shoulders
"Good! So when is the plan starting?" Hobi hyung asked all hyped up.
"How about for lunch I befriend them and after school is finished I will lead them to the rooftop, after that our plan will start and tomorrow early morning we will send the video to the entire school." He said while standing up straightly getting his bag and swinging it over his left shoulder.
"Great! It's settled. Now let's go, again I don't want to be late and get stuck in detention for half an hour." Jin hyng said heading to the garage to pick his car with us following behind him.

My thoughts
"*smirks in thoughts* today is going to be a great day while tomorrow is going to be the best birthday ever."
End of thoughts

???? POV
While the boys are driving out of their garage, someone is secretly watching them
"*chuckles darkly* Oh boys. Soon your going to regret everything you've done to those girls and you will be begging for their forgiveness." The unknown voice said smirking to herself.

Hey guys. Who do you think is the person secretly watching BTS? Is it the same person who was watching the girls from a far in the first chapter? Let me know who u think it is in the comments. Once again enjoy😁