1 year later

Bambam POV
It's already been 1 year and nothing much hasn't changed since the girls went missing.

Well almost nothing.

We all are still playboys, bullies, well not actually bullies, we just pick on people sometimes for fun and we are also all now f*ckboys except for Hobi hyung who refuses because he wants to keep his virginity for his so called 'future wife'.

Police are still investigating into the girls disappearance but still no evidence of them. It's like searching for a ghost.

9 months after the girls went missing, rumors about a new mafia group have been circulating around. The only information about the group was that there is eight females, one of them is the daughter of the late Kwon Ji-young and Kwon Sandara, the mafia king and queen, one of them is the twin sister of the mafia king and that the eight of them are the newest mafia queens. Their identities are hidden, which made more people interested in who they could be.

"Ay yo Bam are you ready!?" Jk shouted from downstairs.
"Yeah!" I responded back and grabbed my bag slinging it on my back heading downstairs.

We all got in our cars and headed to school after that.

???? POV
We just came back from defeating one of our enemies, Momoland. I'm in the meeting room with my unnies, oppas, dongsaengs and brother waiting for some news that Solar unnie has for me and the rest of my unnies.

"Well let's start talking and explaining shall we." Solar unnie said walking through the door with Eric oppa supporting her.
"So what is it you have to tell us?" Irene unnie asked trying to control her daughter who keeps trying to escapeout of her grip.

Yes she already has a child and so does hyuna unnie and Edawn oppa who have a son. Seulgi unnie and Kai oppa who have twins, boy and girl. Baekhyun oppa and Dahyun unnie who have a son as well. Wendy unnie is 7 months pregnant while Jeongyeon unnie is 8 months pregnant. Solar unnie is also 9 months pregnant for Eric Nam oppa. The others are now married except for somi, Moonbyul unnie, Wheein unnie, Hwasa unnie, Jessie unnie, my brother and Tzuyu and me and my unnies.

"Well I just got some information about Yang Hyunsuk and what he has been up to lately. So get ready because this is the start of your revenge and they are going to be your most hardest opponents to beat. So let's start shall we." She said sitting down and we all nodded paying attention to her.
"Well I've gotten some news that Kim Ji-won aka Bobby is now attending your old university, SIU. It seems like he is undercover along with his little gang, Ikon, trying to get information about you guys for his grandfather YG. Now why does he need information about you guys from your old school when all information about you guys is whiped out from that school? Easy. To kidnap you all and kill you all. Now for us to end all of this sh*t once and for all and get revenge on him, girls, we will have to send the eight of you back to SIU." Solar unnie said making me and my unnies shocked.
"What!?" We me and my unnies shouted.
"There is no way I am going back to that hell hole."
"Yeah! I rather die than go back there." J and J unnie said.
"I know I know, but here is the catch. Eunwoo, Tzuyu and Somi will go along with you guys and Jessie unnie will enroll as a new teacher there. In order to get Ikon's attention for you guys to get close enough for you to kidnap them and bring them here, you will need to make your identity public. I will leave that part up to you guys for discussion and you let us know what you are going to do by tonight." Solar unnie said making us nod.
"Anyways you can all go home now. I won't be present next week since my due date is around Monday or Friday." She said getting up.
"Really!? What is the gender btw?" J unnie asked.
"Well we don't really know yet. We want it to be a surprise." Eric oppa said.
"Oh really. By the way, Don't forget to invite us to your labor date." Me and hwasa unnie said at the same time.
"Don't worry I won't forget." Solar unnie said chuckling.
"Goodbye I will see you all maybe tomorrow or next week." She said before leaving with Eric oppa.