School project pt.2

Jennie POV
I woke up due to my stupid alarm clock. I don't even know why I bought it in the first place.

Oh I remember now. It was Jisoo unnie who insisted in us buying it since we all love to sleep and wake up late.

I got up and went to go take a nice warm shower. After that I did my hair, brush my teeth and put on my outfit for today.

 After that I did my hair, brush my teeth and put on my outfit for today

Simple but cute, I like it.

I went downstairs and saw Tzuyu and Eunwoo doing their usual. Making out and Lisa  looking at them disgusted while eating her pancakes that Jisoo unnie probably cooked for her.

"Morning guys. Morning Mr and Mrs make out everyday infront of my innocent eyes." I said sitting round the dinner table.
"Your just jealous that you don't have a boyfriend to make out with noona." Eunwoo said sticking his tongue out at me.
"Ewww! Put that back in bro." I said with a playful disgusted face.
"Shut up!" He said rolling his eyes making me giggle at him.
"Hey Lisa will you send the driver to go and pick up BTS?" Jisoo unnie asked her.

Oh! To be honest I forgot about them and that we were going to start the project today.

"After I finish eating my breakfast unnie." Lisa replied to her.
"Do it now since you have a rally bad memory and forget things easily." She said making Lisa groan and grab her phone from out of her pocket and send the driver the location to BTS's house.
"What about the materials for the school project unnie?" Mina unnie asked.
"I already send someone to buy it for us don't worry." She replied making all of us nod.

Bambam POV
Me and the others were sitting down watching TV when we heard the Door bell ring.

"Yoongi go check who it is." Jin hyung said.
"Why me?" Yoongi hyung asked annoyed.
"Because out of all of us you are the most lazy and you did nothing rather than eat and sleep today so go check who it is." Jin hyung said very fastly.

I'm now convinced that he is secretly a rapper.

"Ugh! Whatever." Yoongi hyung said getting up and going to open the door.

We all followed behind him and watched him from a far.

"Hello. May I help you." He said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

Well we did kind of woke him up from his sleep so I could understand why he is all cranky.

"I was sent here by miss Kwon to pick you up." The man at the door replied professionally.

He had freckles, blonde mullet hair and looked like a cat to be honest. And his voice was no joke. It was very deep.

"Miss Kwon? Who is that again?" He asked confusingly.
"Miss Lisa." The man replied shortly.
"Oh. And for what did she send you for?" Yoongi hyung asked again.