The plan

Lisa POV
We were at our lockers getting our books until we heard screaming.

"Jungkook marry me!"

"Jimin f*ck me please!"

"Me to Taehyung I will take away all your stress!"

"Yoongi can I sleep with you for a day please!"

"Jin you are my WWH!"

"Namjoon you are so sexy!"

"J-hope you are my sunshine!"

"Bambam you are so tall and sexy and I love it."

I already know who it is. The one and only BTS, a.k.a, our bullies, the sons of the richest CEOs in Korea, hearthrobs and playboys of the school and one of them apparently seems to be my childhood bestfriend, Bambam.

I still remember the day when he betrayed and embarrassed me in front of everyone.

Flashback 1year ago
I was trying to find a table to sit at since it was my first day here at SIU.

I was walking around until I bumped into someone and fell on my but
"Ouch!" I groaned while getting up
"Watch were you are going." The guys said eyeing me.
"Sorry I didn't mean t-" I gasped after seeing his face. It's him, it's Bammie!
"Bammie?" I asked surprised.
"Excuse me do I know you?" He asked confusedly.
"It's me Lisa." I said happily but I could see his face turn into a nervous one once students started whispering.

"He's friends with that nerd?"

"I think so I mean she even called him Bammie."

"Ew I can't believe he is friends with that nerd."

"Ugh he has no taste."

"I'm sorry but I am not your Bammie anymore and the name is Jeon Kunpimook a.k.a. Bambam and I am not friends with a ugly nerd." He said smirking at me.

At that moment I felt my heart shattered into a million peices. The person who was bestfriends or more like a brother, with me since when I was a child until he got adopted and moved away from Thailand, is now saying these hurtful things to me.

Behind him were seven good looking man and they were just smirking devilishly at me and weren't even bothering to help me.

I spoke up to him,
"Wh-what? Bammie what are you saying?" I stuttered trying to touch his hand but he just yanked his arm away from me and pushed me on the floor. He then yelled at me making me flinch in fear,
"Who do think you are to touch me huh!!? I already told you I am not friends with no ugly nerd! Get. That. Through. Your. Little. Nerd. Brain!" By that time tears were already streaming down my face and everyone was laughing at me not bothering to help except for 7 girls who seemed to look worried and scared for me.

I then felt a cold liquid being poured all over my head followed by having my own food being throwed at me. It was Bambam, he did it not even caring or showing any mercy to me.

He then spoke,
"If I ever see you try to claim me as your childhood bestfriend and touch me again  I will make your life hell got that you nerd b*tch!" He yelled at me making me flinch and hung my head down low while slowly nodding.
"Good." He scoffed walking pass me like I was nothing along with the seven men following behind him.