New start

Lisa POV
I can't believe it. I finally met my brother.

"Uhm we will give you two some time to talk." Solar unnie said signing the others to leave including my unnies.

When they all left there was a awkward silence between us.

All of a sudden I felt someone hugging me while crying. It was my brother.

"I-I c-an-t-t b-belie-ve I f-finaly m-met you aft-ter all the-se ye-e-ars." He stuttered sobbing still hugging me.

I hugged him back and started sobbing along with him.

"M-me t-t-too." I stuttered hugging him back like there is no tomorrow.
"Awwww stop it you both are going to make me cry with you." Tzuyu said out of nowhere pouting like a baby.

We both then pulled out from the hug and laughed at her cuteness.

"Cute. Reminds me of when I first met this little chipmunk after she was born." Alice unnie said ruffling Rose unnie hair.
"Yah unnie stop it." Rose unnie said embarrassed.

We all then laughed at them.

"Hate to break this moment, but shouldn't we be discussing some stuff now." Jessi unnie said still laughing.
"You're right." Solar unnie said.
"So everyone take a seat and let's start explaining. I'm sure you still have a lot of questions do you lisa." Moonbyul unnie said and I nodded sitting down beside my brother.
"Well get them ready cause this is about to be a very long explanation." She said.

She then pressed a button that showed a virtual screen and a picture of a man.

"This man here is Yang Hyun Suk, the owner and founder of YG Mafia Entertainment

"This man here is Yang Hyun Suk, the owner and founder of YG Mafia Entertainment. His company was one of the top during the past 10 years, that was until, your parents left and started their own mafia. Of course he wasn't very happy about it and was still furious over your parents escaping from the entertainment and stealing their contracts. He did everything he could to bring your parents down, but everytime he did, he failed. When he found out your mother was giving birth to the both of you at xxxxxhospital, he took that as an advantage to attack or more specifically, kidnap and kill the both of you since he knew how much the both of you meant to your parents and he think it would bring them down. He sent one of his hitmen, the youngest in the company at that time, who is apparently both of your cousin, Kim Ji-won aka Bobby."