First day

Lisa POV
Thanks to BTS my mood is now ruined.

They're lucky I'm still on my meds; if not, I would have gone psycho on their asses.

"Hey sis you okay?" Eunwoo oppa asked me.
"Yeah I'm fine." I reassured him.

He then gave me a small smile.

We are already in front of our class so we just went in and saw Jessi unnie teaching the others.

"Oh you guys are here just take a seat at the back since 8 of our students aren't here yet." She said.
"They are at detention." I said.
"Oh really. Why?" She asked.
"They broke a rule which is to not mess with us." I answered.
"Oh. Anyways just take a seat and let's continue on with the lesson shall we." Jessi unnie said before teaching again.

Bambam POV
So rightnow we are detention.

I f*cking hate detention.

"Remind why we are here again?" Jimin hyung asked.
"Because our precious gucci king decided to answer back and we didn't move out of the way." Suga hyung answered sarcastically.
"Pfft! Like I care." V hyung said rolling his eyes.
"But you should." A sarcastic voice said from behind.

And there was Somi leaning on the door giving us all a bored look.

"What do you want?" Bambam asked rudely.

Is he really trying to get us into more trouble!?

"Watch your tone while talking to me my dear adopted cousin." She said in a soft cold voice.
"Or else what?" He asked getting pissed judging by his tone.

I touched him on his shoulder to calm him down.

"Aww, Lucky you. You have your precious brother beside you to calm you down. Wish that was me, but, I don't need it anyway." She shrugged.
"What do you want Somi?" I asked getting pissed by every word she is saying.
"Oh you know my name now! How funny. Last time I heard my name was irrelevant to you hahaha. Anyway.... I want Nothing. I just wanted to see how well you all are doing without me. Seems to me that you all are doing just fine. Not like I care." She said emotionlessly while looking at her nails.

Just before I could speak the bell ring, which meant that it was time for lunch.

"Your detention time is over. You can go to the cafeteria for your lunch." She said before leaving.
"Ugh! I hate her!" I yelled.
"But don't you think you deserve it kook." Jin hyung said.

What the hell does he mean by that?

"What do you mean hyung?" I asked him.
"I mean you did bully her ever since she was a child and also your family did mistreated her." He said.

He does kinda have a point. If it were me I would do the same.

I feel guilty now.

"Enough of the talk now. Let's just go. I'm starving." Suga hyung said.

Why all of a sudden he is hungry??

I don't care anyway and I'm starving by the way as well.

Author POV
The girls along with Eunwoo were walking towards the cafeteria until they heard a voice calling them from behind making them stop in their tracks.

They looked back and saw Jessi. They walked towards her and stopped in front of her.

"What's up unnie?" Jisoo asked.
"Is everything going as planned?" She asked.
"Yes. So far." Lisa replied.
"Great. Remember no one should know about this and also keep a low cover we can't have our mission being exposed." Jessi said.

They all nodded at her.

"Good. You can go for lunch now." She said and went back in the class.

When the girls and Eunwoo entered the cafeteria, everyone stop what they were doing and looked at them. They didn't mind the attention and just walked to a table on the right and sat down.

Everything was quiet until....

'Ahhhhhhhh It's BTS!'

'Oh My GOD!!'

"Ugh! Out of all people why them?" Jennie asked annoyingly.
"I don't know ask yourself." Joy said sarcastically.
"Shut up!" Jennie fired back.
"Hey both of you! Stop it." Jisoo said flicking their foreheads.
"Owww!!" They both whined, rubbing their foreheads pouting.
"Tsk." Jisoo said rolling her eyes.
"Yah you!!" Someone shouted at them.

Lisa POV
And here we are again.

With the devil herself, Angel.

"What do you want Devil?" Mina asked coldly.
"Yah how dare you! Do you know who we are!? Do you think just because you are mafia's and owners of this school you can talk to us how you want huh!?" Angel shouted.

Who does this b*tch think she is?

"Uhm well let me think................ yeah we can talk to you how we want." Nayeon unnie said with sarcasm.
"And also we know who you guys are. Just some desperate, gold digging wh*res who f*ck random guys and use BTS because of their money, fame and popularity am I right." Somi said.
"Yah Somi watch your mouth!" Jungkook said pointing his finger at her.

Wrong mistake you made there bud.

Somi took out her knife from her left pocket and threw it towards Jungkook direction. He dodged it but still had a small cut at the side of his cheek.

Somi is great at using knives and has perfect aim as well. He's so lucky that Somi missed her target on purpose or else he would have been dead.

"Hah! You missed." Jungkook teased like the dumb a** he is.

Then his little friend group decided to tease with him.

"Who said that she missed." I finally talked.
"What?" They looked at me confused.

I giggled a bit before answering them.

"I said, who said she missed." I said again.

They looked at me more confused than before.

*sigh* These f*ckers are dumber than expected.

"You see, Somi might not be a mafia queen, but she is part of the top 5 best fighters in our empire and has great aim on her target. She could have easily killed you as she is the third most skilled one with knives and she never misses her target unless she wants to. Your just lucky that she decided to spear your life along with your little peice of sh*t friends and sl*tty girlfriends." I said looking him dead in the eye.
"You little!" He was raising his hand about to hit me but Jin stopped him.
"Go ahead do it. You can make history as the first person to be buried in the school graveyard. Don't test me Jeon. Remember I'm a psychopath, which means the minute you slap me, is the minute you die. And I show no remorse. I will rip your throat out and I will tear out your eyeballs and feed them to my cats and dog's. If you don't believe.... then try me. I dare you to." I said coldly to which he visibly shivered.

Just then the bell rang indicating that lunch is over.

"Pfft. Your lucky this bell saved your ass."

I then leaned in close to his ear.

"I'll be having fun with you this year Jeon. So watch out. Adios amigo." I said before licking his earlobe like the crazy b*tch that I am.

He stood there shock and unable to move while his friends had fear visible in their eyes.

His little girlfriend was pissed and giving me death glares like I care.

I winked at her to piss her off more.

I then walked past him and started to walk to my class.

Just wait Jeon Jungkook........ you will be coming back to me for forgiveness very soon.....

Hey guys sorry for the late update.  I've been very busy with my work lately and I barely had time to update. I also promised one of my fans a triple update so here it is. I hope you all like it and have a good day😄