Bumping into a stranger

Lisa POV
There was a video of us being beaten up by BTS which was recorded yesterday.

I wanted to disappear rightnow. Tears were already forming from the corner of my eyes. All I feel is rage and sadness rightnow.

"Ha! So how does it feel like to be embarrassed!?" Namjoon asked walking towards us while laughing along with the rest of BTS following behind him along with their girlfriends.
"Why?" I whispered still looking at the video playing in front of me.
"Huh??? Oh Sorry we can't hear you." J-hope mocked us making me more furious as I gripped my hand tighter on my phone.
"I asked why!?" I yelled standing up, throwing my phone to the side, which is probably cracked by now.

Everyone looked at me in shock since no one has ever dared to talk back to them like I did.

"What have we ever done to you huh!!? Are you satisfied!!? Have you had enough!!? And you!!" I yelled pointing at Bambam.
"I treated you like a brother to me. I have never done nothing but been kind to you and treated you like my own blood. I stood up for you when you were being bullied and even lied to get you out of problems since I didn't want to see you suffer! I still have the bruises on my body from the beating that I took just to help you! But what did you do huh!? You betrayed me and threw me away like garbage! You all have a perfect life! You all have the fame, the popularity, girls, riches and everything you could ask for! So why us!!? Why can't you just let us live for once and act like we don't exist!? What is it about us that you want to bully us so much!!? I'M TIRED OF THIS! I'M TIRED OF ALL OF YOUR B***SH**!!!" I yelled while tears are running down my face.

I felt a burning sting on my cheek that made face turn to the left side. I then hold my cheek and looked to see it was Jungkook who slapped me.

"Do you think we care huh!? No! And I could care less about your stupid crying  and feelings as well! People like you and your stupid friends don't belong here!! Oh and you really think Bambam cares about you? Ha! He doesn't even want to be one inch around you. Now get this through your little brains you b**ch! You and your ugly stupid friends are nothing here. Nobody likes you and nobody wants to be your friends because you all are nothing but some ugly poor nerds. GOT THAT!!" With that he pushed me causing me to fall.

Jennie and Mina unnie tried to help me but got their hair pulled while the rest of my unnies are being dragged out of their seats and thrown onto the floor. They then started beating us and the rest of the students in the cafeteria did nothing but video us and laughed. Non of them bothered to help us or stand up to them to tell them that they should stop.

I recieved a massive kick from Jungkook in the stomach that caused me to cough out a lot of blood. Even after seeing my state they didn't stop. They continued and kept going like it was nothing.

I feel useless and weak rightnow. I WANT TO DIE!!

*kring kring*

"Pfft! Your lucky the bell saved your ugly asses. Let's go we don't have to waste our precious time on them." Jimin said fixing his collar and getting ready to leave, but before they could leave, Jungkook lifted me up and slammed my head in the table that cause me groan in pain.
"I've been wanting to do that for days now." He smiled in satisfaction before leaving with the rest of his hyung's and their girlfriends.

I felt like I was going to die. My head was spinning and blood was running down my forehead. All I did was giggle before blacking out and hearing my unnies shouting my name.

Bambam POV
I don't know why, but I'm starting to feel guilty for what I did to Lisa. Her words keep ringing in my head and all memories about us when were little kids started to replay in my head. Memories like when she stood up for me when I was being bullied. When she lied to get me out of trouble since she knew I have been through a lot. When she made me feel loved and treated me like a little brother even though I am older than her. I'm starting regret it now......