The plan pt.2

Lisa POV
We were at our lunch table eating and chatting with each other, until we were interrupted by someone cleaning their throat catching our attention. We turned our direction towards that person and as we met his eyes, fear grew on our faces. It was Bambam and he was giving us an innocent smile, which shocked us more since he would usually smirk or give us a cold look.

He then cleared his throat and spoke,
"Can I sit with you guys?" He asked pointing at the empty spot beside me.

At first I was hesitant and so were my unnies, but we then nodded and he sat beside us.

Everything was silent and awkward until he decided to break it by asking us,
"Uhm so how was class?" He asked giving us a slight grin.
"Uhm I-it was great." I answered stuttering a bit. He chuckled a bit before saying,
"Look, I know I have been mean and rude to you guys, but I just wanted to say I'm sorry and I hope that we all can be friends." He said sincerely.

I wanted to forgive him, but something in my head kept saying to not forgive him, but I ignored it and still forgave him anyway.

"It's okay, everyone deserves a second chance. Right unnies." I said reassuring him and secretly glancing at my unnies.
"Yeah." They all said smiling at him and he smiled back.

We talked and laughed with each other during the whole break and I notice how Mina unnie secretly kept glancing at him. I know she has a slight crush on him, despite him being our bully. She thinks that he has a good heart and a soft side, but doesn't show it.

To be honest, it felt good that me and Bambam are now in good terms and are now friends again.

I missed him.

I looked over to BTS table and saw them smirking for no reason while whispering to each other, taking secret glances at our table. I found it weird at first but just shrugged it off.

*kring kring*

"Uhm, I have to go, don't want to be late for class you know." He said awkwardly.
"Uh yeah." I replied back to him.
"Oh uhm, Lisa can you and the rest of the girls meet me at the rooftop after school. I actually have a surprise for you all." He said before quickly heading off and we just nodded our heads.
"Well that was unexpected and weird, but I'm glad we all made a new friend." Jisoo unnie said smiling.
"Yeah but don't you guys have a weird feeling when he was here, you know like a warning?" Jennie unnie asked making us look at each other before mina unnie spoke,
"Well I kind of had that same feeling, but maybe we are just overreacting since we are still scared of him." Mina unnie said shrugging.
"Maybe your right." Jennie unnie replied.
"Lisa are you going to tell him your secret?" Jihyo unnie asked.
"I'm not sure if I'm ready to tell him unnie, but when the time is right I will inform you guys first." I reassured them, before we all started walking towards our class.
"So what do you all think the surprise could be?" Rose unnie asked looking at us.
"Not sure, but we'll see when we go to the rooftop." Joy unnie said. We then reached class, sat down in our seats and waited for the teacher to come and start the lesson. BTS were already there, flirting with their so called girlfriends as usual.

While waiting, I felt something vibrating in my right pocket and it was my phone. I took it out and saw that a unknown number/ ID messaged me. I looked at it confused and looked around in the class to see if anyone was using their phone, but no one was using their phone. I opened the message and read it,

Unknown
"Don't go to the rooftop, it's a trap!"

I furrowed my eyebrows a bit reading the message and before I could reply and ask who the person was, the teacher came in and I hurriedly put my phone away.