We finally meet

Lisa POV
"Lali wake up." Jennie unnie said shaking me to wake up.
"*groan* What is it unnie?" I asked.
"Get up remember what today is." She said.

I then remembered today is the day we will be leaving.

"Oh yeah." I said getting up.
"Get ready. Jisoo unnie already made you lunch." She said.
"Lunch? What time is it?" I asked her.
"1PM." She shortly said.
"What!?"

I jumped out of my bed and quickly went into our shared bathroom to take a shower.

(Skip time after shower....)

Once I was finished, I put my on my glasses, brushed my teeth and put my hair in a low ponytail.

I went downstairs and see the others watching TV while eating snacks.

"Look who is up." Mina unnie said.
"Afternoon sleeping beauty." Rose unnie said.
"*yawns* Afternoon unnies." I replied.
"Your food is in the oven." Jisoo unnie said, and I nodded before going to the oven to get my food.

Yes! The famous Korean back pork stew! My favorite!

I started eating like an hungry animal that hasn't eaten in days.

"Mmmm!" I moaned just by the taste of it.
"Wow! Slow down there. You might choke." Nayeon unnie said chuckling at me.
"Sorry unnie it's just so delicious." I said with food stuffed in my mouth.

She just chuckled and pinched my now puffed cheeks because of the food in my mouth.

"By the way have you packed everything you needed?" She asked.
"Yeah." I answered shortly.
"Oh okay." She said before going into the living room with the others.

Once I was finish with my lunch, I washed my dish and went into the living room with the rest of my unnies. We were watching The legend of Tarzan by the way (one of my favorite movies by the way).

"What time is it rightnow?" I asked.
"Uhm.......... 2:00 p.m. rightnow." Jennie unnie answered.
"What are we going to do now?" I asked since the movie was already finished.
"How about taking a nap, since I'm still sleepy." Joy unnie said yawning.
"Me too." Jennie unnie said.

Like for real though. Jennie and Joy unnie could literally be twins. Like they both look alike (to me), dress up the same sometimes, have the similar personality and sleep most of the time.

"Yeah same here." Jihyo unnie said.

*snors*

We all flinched for a bit before seeing who it was.

It was Rose unnie.

"Looks like someone beat us to it." Mina unnie said.
"Yeah. Let's sleep." Jisoo unnie said falling asleep.

We all then fell asleep on the couch.

Bambam POV
Me and the others were all at the gym rightnow joking around since class for 3rd period was canceled due to the school computer system being hacked.

This was of course surprising since this is the first time this has ever happened.

Today was very strange. Lisa and her friends never came to school, which is weird since they are never absent and always attends school.

Why am I even worried?

"Are you okay bro?" Jungkook asked placing a hand over my left shoulder.
"Oh-uhm-m yeah. I was just thinking." I stuttered out.

Then I heard my uncle started speaking on the school speaker.

Speaker/Principal:
Dear students of SIU, so as you know sessions for 3rd period was canceled due to the school's computer system being hacked, which is now being investigated, which is also weird since this never happened before, but what we seem to have found out is very weird. It seems that eight specific female students that are attending this school, information has been wiped out as if they never attended this school. Also the same eight female students didn't attend school today which makes it more weird and questioning. You might know them as Nayeon, Jisoo, Jihyo, Jennie, Joy, Rose, Mina and Lisa. If you anyone of you has seen them or know about their whereabouts, please inform me or a teacher. That's all for today class is canceled have a good evening.