School project

Namjoon POV
School has already ended and we were walking towards our cars until the girls came in front of us.

"Need something ladies?" Jin hyung asked.
"We wanted to talk about our project." Jisoo said.
"What about it." Yoongi hyng said boringly.
"They are slower than I thought." Joy mumbled under her breath annoyingly.
"Of course when we are going to work on it sleepy head." Nayeon said.

Suga hyung then glared at her and she just stuck her tongue out at him.

"So when, where and time?" Jungkook asked.
"At our house tomorrow evening after school." Nayeon said.
"We don't even know where you live." I said.
"We will send our driver to pick you guys up." Lisa said coldly.

Why does she sound like she hates us?

Oh right. I remember what all we have done to her and her unnies in the past.

"OK then. How about the supplies?" Bambam asked.
"You don't need to worry about it." Said jennie.
"Okay if you say so." Jin hyung said.
"See you all tomorrow then." Mina said walking off with the rest of the girls.
"Why are they so cold?" Taehyung asked.
"Of course they are going to be cold towards us you pabo! Don't you remember the things we used to do to them." Jin hyung said smacking the back of his head for asking a dumb question.

He truly is an alien is he.

"Owwww!!! Hyung!! You didn't have to hit me that hard." Said V, whining like a 5 year old child rubbing the back of his head.
"Can we go home already. I'm really tired and I want to sleep." Suga hyung said.

Didn't he slept during the entire class? And yet he is still sleepy?

"Seriously hyung? You slept during the entire class session and yet you are still sleepy?" Jhope hyung said.
"Yes. Yes I am." Suga hyung replied boringly.

I wonder what it feels like to be Yoongi hyung for a day?

"Let's just go home. We are the only ones left here." Jimin said.

When we looked around, he was right. We are the only ones left on the campus.

"Wow. Did we stand here that long?" I asked.
"I guess so." Jungkook replied.
"Let's just go. I'm hungry." I said rubbing my stomach.

We nodded and then got into our sepreate cars before heading home.

Lisa POV
I was sitting down on the couch rightnow looking for ideas for our school project tomorrow.

As much as I don't want to do it, I still have to.

The other's were in their room and Tzuyu and Eunwoo are having s3ggs.

My poor innocent ears are hurting  rightnow hearing them.

Rest in peace to the others. Especially Jennie unnie since her room is right across Eunwoo and Tzuyu's.

"Hey Lis." Said Jennie unnie coming downstairs with a poker face.
"Hey unnie. What are you doing here?" I asked her.
"I think you know damn well why I am here." She said laying down beside me.
"Oh yes. I do." I said after hearing Tzuyu loudly moan.

I swear one day I will kick those two out if they can't keep their voices down.

"You want one peice?" Jennie unnie asked handing me one of her airpods.
"If it helps me concentrate and not hear those two. Then yes." I said putting the airpods in my ears and turning the volume to high.

That's a lot better.

I felt my phone vibrating beside me so I picked it up and saw an unknown number. Me being curious, I answered it and went outside.

"Hello who is this?" I asked.
"Well hello babygirl." That voice is somehow familiar.
"Well it seems like you don't recognize my voice do you baby." The person on the other line said.
"I'm not in the mood of playing jokes so who are you and what do you want." I said gettin pissed.
"Oh baby it's me. Bobby."

Oh... him.

"What do you want Bobby and how did you get my number?" I asked.
"I have my ways darling and I just wanted to hear your sweet voice again." He said in a disgusting flirty tone.
"Whatever. I'm busy and have some work to do. So if you don't mind. Bye." I said hanging up on him.

He sure does know how to mess up my mood.

I went back inside and sat down beside Jennie unnie.

"Who was it?" She asked.
"Bobby." I answered simply.

Her poker face then turned into a disgusted one.

"Oh. Him. Why was he calling you anyway?" She asked.
"Because he wanted to hear my 'sweet voice'." I said mocking his tone on the 'sweet voice' part.
"Ewwwww. What an asshole and a pervert." She said disgusted.
"I know right. And what makes it worse, is that he has my phone number." I said.
"Well good luck on that." She said patting me on the shoulder.
"Yeah thanks." I said playfully rolling my eyes at her.

She just chuckled at me and continued watching the TV.

Time skip

I was still up doing some work and Jennie unnie had already went to bed.
I felt hungry and decided to go to the kitchen to kick some instant noodles. While making the noodles, I had multiple flashbacks about me and my parents.

When we were hungry we would use to go to the convenience store and buy about 10 boxes of instant noodles. When we would reach home after buying them, I would go in the kitchen with mom and help her make the noodles. I would sometimes burn my finger and cry, but my mom would comfort me and tell me that it's okay and she would treat my wound. After that we would sit down on the couch and have a family movie night.

Those were the good times back then.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice a tear rolling down my cheek. I quickly wiped it off and continued making the noodles. After that I sat down and ate it on the couch.

"Sis is that you?" I heard Eunwoo asked from the stairs.
"Yes." I replied shortly.
"What are you doing up so late?" He asked sitting down beside me.
"Because of you and Tzuyu." I replied while rolling my eyes sassily.
"Were we really that loud." He asked with a tint of red on his cheeks obviously embarrassed.
"No. I'm just joking."

Clearly not.

"I'm just finishing up some work that's why. How about you?" I asked him.
"I just couldn't sleep I guess." He replied.
"Why?" I asked curious.
"I don't know. Maybe because I miss our parents and didn't get a chance to meet them both." He said honestly looking down.
"I miss them too. But maybe one day, if the heavens decide to, we will meet them both." I said giving him a soft smile.
"I hope so. Anyways I'm going to bed. Don't stay up too late or else you will look like a old lady after this." He said teasingly.

This guy.....

"OK then old man." I said smirking.
"Kiss my a**." He said pushing out his butt.
"Ewww no." I said making a disgusted face.

He laughed before going upstairs to his room. As for me, I continued eating my noodles.

After 15 minutes of eating. Yes 15 minutes. I like to eat my food very slowly as it hits different. I got up and went into the kitchen to throw the noodles cup away.

"I better get some rest." I said to myself before heading to my room.

I put up my hair in a bun before plopping myself down on the bed.

I slowly started to close my eyes before drifting off to dream land.

Hey guys. Sorry for the late update. School is starting for me tomorrow which is why I can barely update now, but I'll try my best to update as soon as possible. I hope you all love this chapter and have a good day😁