The unknown call

Jungkook POV
*ring ring*

"Ugh I just wanna sleep." I groaned turning off my alarm and going back to sleep.

Just then I heard the old m- sorry again, I mean Jin hyung yelling from downstairs.

"YOU COCONUT HEAD MAKNAE BRAT! WAKE YOUR LAZY ASS UP BEFORE I FIND MY WAY UP THEM STAIRS AND DRAG YOU DOWN HERE MYSELF!!"

Why does he have to be so loud!? For once can't I sleep in peace without having someone or something waking me up???

Oh sh*t I almost forget today is my birthday and the day we will be posting the video. Well I better get ready it looks like I have a long day ahead of me.

After I took my shower, I put on my clothes, grabbed my bag and headed downstairs to be greeted by my hyungs with a bright smile on their faces.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOKIE!!"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!" They all yelled making me smile widely showing my bunny teeth.
"Thanks hyungs! Thanks bro!" I thanked them and then opened up my arms for a group hug.

We stayed like that for one minute and then I broke it. I then looked over to the table to see my birthday cake along with a crate of banana milk at the side.

YES! FINALLY I GOT WHAT I ASKED FOR!! A WHOLE CRATE OF BANANA MILK!

"Blow the candles and make a wish remember we still have school today." Namjoon hyung said and I made my wish and blew the candle.
"So what did you wish for?" Jin hyung asked.
"Well.... I want to be the one to post the video today and a free meal from all of you." I smirked and they all groaned at the 'free meal' part, but hey! It's my birthday and I always get what I want on my birthday.
"Fine. Here." Yoongi hyung groaned lazily handing me over the camera that he used to video us beating up those Nerds yesterday.

I transferred the video to my phone, created a fake account and sent the video to the entire school with the caption,

'How much more pathetic and disgusting a nerd could be😂'.

Once I was done I smiled in satisfaction and my hyungs smirked at me as their phone rang and they saw the video.

Just as I was about to put my phone in my pocket it started ringing. I checked the ID and it was my father. I answered it:
"Happy birthday my wonderful son!"
"Thanks Appa!"
"Your mother and I wish we could go home and spend time with you, but we can't because we both have a business trip to attend to, but we left a gift behind with your uncle."
"It's okay appa, I understand and thanks by the way."
"Your welcome my son and we have to go now. We love you! Oh and tell Bambam we love him too."
"Okay appa, Bye and love you and eomma too."
I heard him chuckle a bit before ending the call.

"So what did he say?" Bambam asked.
"Nothing much. He told me happy birthday, he left me a gift with uncle and that he and eomma loved the both of us." I said smiling.

Even though my father and mother rarely spends time with me and Bambam because of their work, they still call and check up on us and do their best to show that they love us, even in the smallest way possible.

I know you might be wondering who is managing the school since my father and mother are mostly busy with managing the company; well my uncle is actually the principal of the school and the one managing the school for my father.

"Let's go to school now we don't want to be late and also... I can't wait to see the look on their pathetic faces once they find out." Hobi hyung said smirking, hyped up. We nodded and went to the garage to pick our cars and drove to school.