*11*

~Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

Sammy's POV:

"... Sa... Sam wake up."

My eyes open and I feel all groggy and shit. I look around and notice I'm in a hospital bed... My eyebrows scrunch together and I mutter "why am I here?"

"You fainted right when I was telling you that you nearly lost the baby." Montrell said looking at me worried.

Fear warps through my body and I put my hand on top of my stomach and say "I can't lose my baby again... No..."

"What do you mean again?" Dad asked looking confused. "You've never lost a baby Sammy."

"Yes I did, five months ago when I was four and a half months!"

"Sam five months ago you still lived in Manhattan and you didn't have a baby in ya at all." Montrell said hesitantly. He looks at my dad and then he looks back at me.

"But... I lost my first baby... I know I did. Am I pregnant again?" I asked mad confused.

"No, your not pregnant at all. Sammy they did an emergency c-section because you fell down the stairs and nearly lost your son." Dad said giving me a soft smile.

"But..." I started to say but I trailed off. "You mean it was all just a dream?"

"Yeah it was all just a dream." Montrell said sitting next to me.

Damnit... If it was all just a dream that means Montrell and I aren't a couple and we didn't have that kind blowing sex. I pinch my arm and sigh when I feel it.

"What do y'all mean they performed an emergency c-section? Is my baby ok?" I asked freaking out.

"He's perfect." Montrell said grinning at me. "He's lucky to be alive and also apparently with male pregnancy it only lasts six and a half months so your son was developed the same way as a six month old baby. The doctor said when you wake up your allowed to go to the NICU and visit him!"

I feel my breath catch in my throat and my eyes water some. My baby is alive... "I want to see him..."

The doctor comes in and says "oh good your awake, do you want to meet your son." I nod trying not to cry. "Ok lemme get a wheelchair and I'll take you to go see him."

She leaves and I look at Montrell saying "can you come with me? Please I really want you to be there..."

His eyes widen and he says "sure."

"Thank you." I said giving him a small hug.

"No prob, but why me? Wouldn't you want ya dad?"

I shake my head and say "no. You're the only one I felt comfortable around and uhh you don't have to if you don't want to... It's just I really like you and if you like me as much as you say you do then I want ya to be there..."