*8*

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

Montrells POV:

"Wait you pregnant?" I asked with wide eyes.

His body freezes and he pulls his shirt down saying "N-No..."

"You lying again." I said staring at him in shock. 

I watch his whole body begin to tremble and his face showed that he's obviously scared. "I'm almost four months..." He said looking down.

"Oh..." I said awkwardly. I don't know why this is bothering me, like it's none of my business, but for some reason it bothers me cause it ain't my kid... Why would that bother me? "You have a boyfriend or some..."

"No." He said looking sad. "My ex left me cause I'm a weak bitch who got raped and kissed my ex best friend before I moved here and you killed this baby's father."

Well I won't expecting that answer. "Oh well shit..." I said having no words to explain how I feel bout that.

"Yeah..." He said awkwardly. "Look don't let this info affect anything wit dis stuff we gotta do for school."

"I won't gonna let it affect anything actually." I said softly. The tension is so thick I can cut it wit a knife. "This explains the throwing up, baggy hoodie, and small mood swings."

"Mhm..." He hummed looking at the ceiling blushing. "Look I know I'm a freak, like look at me... I'm sixteen, a boy, and pregnant, but please don't say anything bad bout it..."

"Sam calm da fuck down." I said putting the paper down. "I don't fucking care if you're pregnant or not, my opinion don't matter cause I'm not involved wit it. But I will say is I think your ex needs to be kicked in the balls for doing that and your ex best friend needs to be punched."

"I left Manhattan meaning I left my past behind. What happened the night happened and I can't change that, I know one day I need to accept and admit what happened, but right now I'm perfectly content wit acting like I wasn't jumped and raped, I'm perfectly content wit acting like my mother doesn't hate my guts and that she never existed, I'm perfectly content wit acting like I've never met Mark and Emily, and I'm perfectly content with pretending my baby doesn't have a father. Hell I don't even know if I wanna keep my baby when he or she is born... Like that day in the clinic I was there cause I was bout to get an abortion but I couldn't do it cause I got attached to the baby and cause they showed me a video of an abortion and it made me gag..." He looks at me and I see tears fall down his face. "Why am I even saying all of this...? W-Where's the bathroom?"

"Down the hall on the right." I said thinking bout what he said. Holy shit this is crazy!

He nods and walks away leaving me to my thoughts. When he returned he looked more composed and he says "don't tell anybody, also don't dwell on what I said it's no big deal."

I could only nod. For the rest of the day I kept glancing at Sam's stomach and almost everytime he caught me he raised a eyebrow at me pretty much saying the fuck you staring for?

"So umm I guess that concludes everything for today." Sam said blushing.

"Yeah..." I said looking away from him.

I hear him sigh and say "Imma go..."

"K..."

When he left I relax a little... Well that wasn't awkward.

Sammy's POV:

When I got home I went straight to my room blushing, this is why I didn't want to tell anybody. He may be cool with it, but he didn't know how to handle the situation.