*9*

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

Montrell's POV:

Man this wigga got me all up in my feels, it ain't even funny. We sat here in silence just watching the sunset fall, we both have a hand on his stomach.

He leans onto my shoulder and sighs in contentment. He looks into my eyes and says "it's getting dark, my father will be worried."

"Ight let's go home then."
.
.
.
That night I had a lot on my mind which kept me up... By a lot on my mind I mean Sam... He's just wow.

He seems so strong and dominate yet so delicate and submissive, I have a big feeling that before this happened he was a chirpy very submissive gay.

Ughhhhh... I need fucking sleep!
.
.
.
The next day I went to school again and I was excited to see Sam... Not that I'd admit it out loud tho.

As I walk around and look for him I hear kids saying "ew he's bleeding outta his ass!"

"That's so gross... Look at that small bump on his stomach..."

I narrow my eyes in confusion. I break through the crowd and see Sam lying at the bottom of the steps in like a position that is physically impossible... I rush over to him and say "what the fuck happen?"

"He slipped down the stairs." A girl said from the right of me.

Oh lawd... I pick him up very gently and quickly get outta this building. I lay him in the backseat of my car and drive him to the E.R cause no one cared to call 911 back at the school anyways.
.
.
.
Hours... That's how long I've been here for, bout eight long boring hours.

I look over and see Sam's dad pacing back and forth nervously. The doors open and a middle age white woman walks in wit a bitch walk up to Sam's dad and slaps the fuck outta him...

Oh shitttttttt!

"Yo Maria what the actual fuck!" Ryan said glaring at her.

"You didn't tell us my baby is in the hospital!" This Maria chick said stomping her foot like a child.

"Cause you don't give a damn bout Sammy! What do you mean by we?"

The door opens and two snobby white kids walk in. One of them has puffy dirty blond hair and the girl has straight blond hair, they both scream two face hoe!

"Sammy is ours and you stole him!" The boy said crossing my arms.

Ryan crosses his arms saying "Sammy doesn't belong to anyone Mark."

Mark? Maria... That's Emily ain't it. Nuh uh these bitches hurt my baby! I stand up and walk up to them and I hear this Mark dude say "the baby is mine..."

"Wigga stop fronting, that baby is no one's except Sam's." I said narrowing my eyes at them.

"No one asked for your opinion." Emily said sounding snotty as fuck.

"So?" I asked shrugging. "That baby is only Sam's and Sam's alone. Sam isn't property either and y'all only want him for the attention he gets from what happened and his pregnancy."

"Ugh. Not true!" All three say in sync.

"So true." Ryan said glaring at them.

"Why are y'all here? Y'all hurt Sam so what makes y'all think he'd want to talk to you?" I asked raising my eyebrow at them.

Mark sneers and says "Sammy can't resist us even if he wanted to."

"You are so narcissistic!" I said disgusted.

"Why do you even care bout him? You didn't go through anything with him nor do you know him!" Maria said wit a high pitched voice.

"Me and my best friend are the reason he's still alive." I admitted glaring at her. "I may of only met him a few months ago, but outta you three he told me that I'm the only one who sat down and just listened to him talk bout his problems without complaining and instead of his words going in one ear and out the other I actually heard him and addressed his worries and pain."

They try glaring at me but Ryan says "go." When they leave Ryan gives me a small smile saying "did you kill that gang?"

I nod and don't say anything.
.
.
.
Another hour has passed and I'm literally dying in boredom and worried...

Before I could go insane the door finally opens and a doctor walks out and comes over to Ryan and I.

"Is he ok Doc?" Ryan asked looking worried and scared.

"Samuel lost..."

Sammy's POV:

Earlier that day.
When I woke up this morning I was in a good mood! Last night was the best night ever!

I get ready for school happily and for once I put earrings in... For the first time in a long ass time!

"Wow someone's in a good mood." My dad said grinning at me.

"Mhm!" I said happily eating. "Ok gotta go to school! Love you dad!"

"Love you too son."
.
.
.
When I got to school I was happily minding my own business when I felt my foot slip on a piece of paper...

Oh my god... My whole body flings down the stairs and each bump hurts worse than the other, but when I hit the floor my stomach hit it at full force which caused and unbearable pain to travel throughout my stomach and body before I promptly passed out.
.
.
.
Beep. Beep. Beep.

Ugh where am I?

I look around and see that I am once again at the hospital... That's great. I put my hand on my stomach and realize the slight bump is gone!

Where's my little bean...?

"Sam?"

I look over and see Montrell and my dad. "M-My bump is gone..."

"Yeah... That's because something bad happened..." Montrell said awkwardly.

"What happened?" I asked worried.

"You had a miscarriage Sam." Montrell said staring at me.

End of chapter.

Whatcha think bout⬇

Sammy:

Montrell:

Maria:

Mark:

Emily:

The miscarriage: