*2*

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

Sammy's POV:

Pain. Anger. Sad. Hurt. That's all I feel in my heart.

I'm embarrassed. I'm disgusted. I'm ashamed. That's all I feel in my brain.

Bruises. Busted lip. Tear in my anus. Broken hand. Concussion. That's all I feel physically.

I am nobody. I am Broken. I am no longer the same. That's all others feel about me.

My life is a lie. My mother hates me. My boy... Ex boyfriend blamed me and my parents for this happening. My mother agreed with him.

Doctor found out I have a womb to carry children. That makes me a fucking freak.

I am nothing, but a empty corpse walking in the mortal world. I know two men saved me, but I'm better off dead.

"Sammy." I hear my father whisper, but I don't look at him. "You ready to go home?" My head slowly turns to look at him and nod. I'm ready to die.

He gently touches my arm and I flinch, but that's it. I hear dad sigh "come on lets go home. I promise you I won't let anyone hurt you." I know he won't, but I can't help but feel a certain way about leaving the safety of the hospital.

On the way home in the car dad puts on my favorite song to help cheer me up I guess. It don't work.

When dad unlocked the door I went straight to my room. I hate it. Everything in hear reminds me of mom and Mark.

Ryan's POV:

My poor baby boy. He's been through a lot the last couple of weeks. I don't know what to do for him.

Sammy has cried, screamed, and done nothing. I don't know what is going through his head and it makes me extremely worried. I just want him to be ok.

When I unlocked the door he went straight to his room without saying a word.

I'm so thankful for the two boys who found Sammy and brought him to the hospital. Also a gang was reported dead right after Sammy was found and we know it was them who hurt my son because the second Sammy saw them he started screaming. I wonder if the people who found Sammy have anything to do with it? Meh if they did I am thankful.

I go in the kitchen and see a picture of Maria and Sammy together when he was still little. My blood boils at the thought of my soon to be ex wife. She has been talking terrible about Sammy then all nice in front of him. Two face bitch.

Right as I made a very strong cup of coffee I see Sammy come down stairs with a bag full of stuff. "Whatcha got there Sammy?" He looks at me and I see the long scar that leads from his temple to his jaw. The doctors had to give him stitches for that one. Every time I see it my blood boils and I want to kill the person responsible.

"I don't want it anymore." He whispers.

Sammy has rarely talked -unless you count screaming out profanitys- so his voice was raspy. I go to him and see all the things his mother and Mark got him. I get getting rid of Marks things, but his mom's. "Are you sure baby boy."

"Yes! Stop calling me that! I'm not a baby anymore!" He throws the bag at the trash and races as fast as possible back upstairs.

I sigh and lay my head on the table. Why did this have to happen to him of all people? I glance at the bag he threw in the trash and see his favorite stuff animal that he's had since he was very little. I pick it up and hide it in my room because I know damn well that he'll miss it.

Sammy please come back I miss you.

Montrell's POV:

Jamal and I finally returned to Brooklyn fucking finally. When we walk in my house my mama immeaditly says "hey baby!"

Dad says "hello stranger."

I roll my eyes "hi."

Jamal grins "hello Mr and Mrs Jackson!"

Mom grins at him and says "hello Jamal sweetie." She hugs us both.

Dad studies me which is weird as hell I sometimes hate that he can read me like a book. "Montrell come wit me real quick."

Why? "Ight." I follow him to his 'man cave'

"Ight spill." He says.

"Spill what dad?" I asked playing dumb.

He rolls his eyes "the fuck happen in Manhatten? Don't even think about lying to me boy."

Fuck he knows! "I ain't did nun but walk around." I said putting my hands in my pocket.

"Boy I ain't stupid! I can read you like a god damn book. A gang was found murdered in a alley way in the area you were at."

My face turns cold I knew I shoulda left that white boy alone. "I ain't got nun to do wit those stupid ass n***as."

Dad gives a hard cold look that don't scare me. "Boy your my fucking son that had you written all over it! Perfect shot in the back of the head, two motha fuckas with their heads bashed with a bullet in their chests and the last dude had a bullet in the chest too. Now you gonna lie to me or do I need to ask Jamal what happened?"

I roll my eyes Jamal is scared of my dad so he can get anything out of him. "Ight fine! I killed them happy."

Dad gives me a look "the fuck yo ass killing fo? It better not involve fucking drugs, money, or old beef!"

Ugh what the fuck I don't got time for this shit "god damn this time I actually helped someone!" Dad looks shocked why the fuck does he look shocked, like I help people. "I ain't lying! These fuckers done jumped and raped the smallest gayest white ass cracker I have ever seen in my life, like damn the boy looked 11!"

Dad says "well then. That's the first."

I roll my eyes "don't get used it. All I did was kill the bitches responsible, after dat I was bout to leave his ass there until Jamal got angry and forced me to help him get the boy to the hospital."

He sighs and says"ight. Well let's go eat."

Ughhhhh. That white boys facial expression is still on my mind and he looked in so much pain... Naw I don't care I pity him.

End of chapter.

Ight any thoughts on...⬇

Sammy:

Ryan:

Montrell:

Adrian:

Lettme know🙂