*4*

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

Sammy's POV:

Dad immediately steps in front of me. "What are you doing here Maria?"

Mom has a evil grin on her face "Oh Ryan you know why I'm here."

"Uhh no I don't!" Dad said sternly "why the fuck are you here Maria?"

"I want my son back bitch." She said sneering.

She tries to grab my arm, but I pull it back snarling "get the fuck off me."

Mother sneers at me "don't you dare talk to your mother that way!"

"Maria get the fuck out of my house!" Dad said sternly and calm.

She stomps her foot down and says "I'll be back!"

"Like hell you will!"

When she's gone I start crying like the useless fag I am.

1 week later:

Today is moving day and I'm so excited and nervous.

Montrell's POV:

"Yo guess what mother fucker!" Jamal said enthusiastically.

"What?" I ain't in the mood for this shit.

"Man lose the damn attitude, just cause other mother fuckers are scared of yo ass don't mean I am!"

I roll my eyes and say "Ight what the fuck do you want me to guess?"

"Well, we got some new neighbors coming into the neighborhood!" Jamal said smoking his blunt.

"Bitch ion give a shit bout no new neighbors!"

Jamal gives me a cheeky grin if he was someone else I'll punch him in the jaw for that damn grin! "Yo ass didn't lemme finish!"

"Man the fuck is so damn interesting bout new neighbors?" I asked. K now I'm getting annoyed.

"Ight remember that white ass short fem dude that got jumped like a month or two ago?"

"Yo ion give a shit bout that boy, why the fuck you bringing this shit up?" I asked hoping he'll get to the damn point.

"Ight Mr grumpy pants the boy and his daddy are moving into the neighborhood."

Damn that's shocking. "Well then. If that boy got himself jumped in Manhattan then he ain't gonna be able to live round these stupid ass fuckers!"

Jamal rolls his eyes "Montrell, shut yo mouth. Don't bring that shit up in front of him!"

I roll my eyes "why is he moving here of all places!?!"

"His dad's family lives here." Jamal said.

"Nah man who his fam?" I asked damn I feel like a stalker!

"Mrs Adams is his grandmother!"

Mrs Adams is a nice old lady, but if you mess with her yo ass is gonna get beat! She's actually a cool white person.

"Ahh never mind ain't no one stupid enough to mess with him then!" I said. "Except some of the stupid ass people round here they may try to fuck with him."

Jamal grins and says "exactly."

I look him dead in the eye and say "how the fuck do you know all that info?"

Jamal winks at me "a magician never reveals his secrets!" I roll my eyes hes a ass.

Sammy's POV:

When dad and I arrived at my grandparents house my grandmother immediately tackles me into a hug catching me off guard.

"My grandbaby! Oh my goodness I missed you so much love!" She hugs me close to her chest.

"Hi Gran! Missed you too!"

She looks me over and says "damn you skinny boy! You need food, don't worry I'll feed you. Ryan you need to feed your boy more!"

I blush. I am not skinny! My hips are wide like a females, my thighs and ass are bigger, and my stomach keeps growing out!

Dad chuckles "mama I feed him just fine!"

My grandmother hugs dad and says "my baby boy I've missed you so much!"

As they talk I see my grandfather come in "hey grandpa!"

He grins at me "hey kiddo!"

Blah blah blah the day is over now.

Dad and I go to our new home and for the first time since that night I had a good nights sleep thank God I really really really needed it.

End of chapter.

Sorry it's been a month since I updated...

Whatcha think about ⬇

Sammy:

Montrell:

Jamal:

Maria:

Ryan:

Mrs Adams:

Mr Adams: