*12*

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

Sammy's POV:

A/N: Sammy is by himself rn pretend he never talked to Ryan in the last chapter.
The door opens and Mark walks in. My arm clutches around Nico protectively and I say "What're you doing here?"

"I'm here to be the boyfriend you deserve the father he deserves." Mark said walking towards me.

"We broke up. Ion want you." I said standing up and glaring at him. "You're never gonna be my boyfriend again or his father."

Mark laughs cruelly and says "oh I see how it is that black man you just met is allowed to be in y'all's life but I'm not? Sammy you've known me for years!"

"His name is Montrell." I snapped. "I was gonna forgive yo ass but then I saw you kissing my ex best friend and that completely ruined it. Also Montrell treats me like a human being, not an object. He doesn't make me hide who I am and he never judged me when he figured out I was pregnant. He's way better than you'll ever be!"

"Oh really if he was so great then why's he on his way to jail as we speak?"

"What're you talking about?" I asked glaring at him.

He turns on the News channel. The blonde girl says "Montrell Jackson was arrested early this morning. He was caught shoplifting and tried to run from the cops..."

I watch the video of the cops confronting him and Montrell tried to run but a cop wrestles him to the ground and drags him to a police car.

My heart stops and I cover my mouth as I watch what happened.

"So is that the type of man you want? A druggie who runs from the police? You want him around your son? Your pretty much asking to be raped again..."

When he said that I gently put Nico in the little crib and make sure he can't see what I'm bout to do. I walk up to Mark grab him by the shirt and knee him in the dick, then I punched him in the face absolutely seething. "Get the fuck out. Stay away from me and my son or I swear to fucking God I'll beat your fucking ass." I muttered in his face glaring at him angrily.

He slowly stands up and waddles a little saying "he mind tricking ya, baby! That ghetto mother fucker is taking advantage of you! He may seem nice but he's gonna eventually use you for sex and drop you the second you get pregnant. They all do it!"

I glare at him even more and say "stay the fuck outta my business." I just remembered something, when Mark and I just got together I fell asleep on him and I vaguely remember waking up to him shaking and moaning my name while rubbing his dick against my ass... Now that I think about it after that my underwear started going missing... "Also you got Montrell all wrong! He's not like that at all!"

"Sammy he's a ghetto mother fucker and he's turning you ghetto as well and tryna make you his bitch."

"That's it you mother fucking shit head. So what if he's ghetto I don't give a fuck. I ain't no one's bitch and outta the two of you you're the one who would try to do that to me." I said snarling.