*18*

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

Montrell's POV:

Oh fuck. I just got off the phone with Sammy and he had interesting news. He thinks he's pregnant again! He can't be, he just can't be.

Another baby, whoa... He wants me to get him a pregnancy test and of course imma get it for him, but what will I do if the thing comes out positive? 

Before I leave I look at my homescreen and smile, it's a picture of Sammy and Nico.

(Pretend the baby is a boy and mixed)

I smile and get up grabbing my keys ready to go. When I get to the store I walk over to the pregnancy tests and pick up the most expensive one, we need the best answer possible not somewhere in between.

When I got to the counter the older woman looks up and asks me "aren't you the wrong gender to be buying these?"

"Ever heard of buying things for your partner?" I asked raising my eyebrow at her.

"Women shouldn't make their men go out and buy feminine necessaries for them such as private time of the month and pregnancy tools because it fractures a man's masculinity."

I raise my eyebrow at her, my dad is the most masculine guy I know and he goes out and buys pads and tampons for my mom. "Masculinity has nothing to do with this, I don't know how you were raised, but I was raised to believe a real man doesn't gag at the thought of a period, pregnancy, and things like that. I don't get squeamish during a girls period or pregnancy because all that does is make the girl self conscious and miserable. Also I'm buying this for my boyfriend not a girl." I said rolling my eyes. Her face is fucking priceless! "Just ring it up Karen."

She stares at me in silence and rings it up not even telling the price or bagging the item. I look at the price and grab my card and putting it in the chip typing my pin in and all that stuff.

"Word of advice, it's not 1920 anymore it's a whole new generation and if you want to survive this gen then you needa learn how to be more open minded." I said grabbing the bag and leaving this CVS.

When I got to Sammy's place I go in and say "Sammy?"

"In the bathroom!" I heard him yell.

"K!" I yelled. I go into the bathroom and say "I got the test."

He nods taking it. "Can you watch Nico for me real quick?"

I nod and pick up the little cutey. "Hola Nico!" I said kissing his cheek and take him to the living room.

As I wait Ryan ended up coming home and he says "hey Montrell, where's Sam?"

"He's in the bathroom." I said with Nico in my lap playing with my hand.

He nods goes upstairs to his room I presume. When Sammy comes back out he was in tears and he whispers "I'm pregnant again."

I feel my face fall and I open my arm out for him. He falls apart agaisnt me and I hold him and Nico close saying "we'll be ok, I promise. We'll figure it out."
.
.
.

I was sitting in my room contemplating life when I hear a rock gently hit my window.

Who the fuck throwing rocks at my window? I look at the window and I see a guy inna black hoodie with a baby, wait its sammy and Nico!

Why are they here? I run downstairs and unlock the door asking "Sammy what're y'all doing here?"

He was just standing there blood dripping down his face and Nico was oddly silent.

"Come inside." I said worriedly. He silently follows me and when we got to the living I ask "what happened to you?"

"D-Dad..." He muttered falling over in tears.

I catch him and ask "what happened to you dad."

He sobs and says "he was shot."

"Who shot him?" I asked worried.

"Dunno." He said sobbing. "He's at the hospital."

"Then let's go." I said standing up.

"I don't want to..."

"Why?"

"The people who did it are outside."

Sammy's POV:

(Thirty minutes earlier)

"You sure are hungry today." I said feeding Nico with a small smile on my face. "Are you excited to be a big brother?"

He just stares up at me with beautiful dark blue eyes. My son and Montrell are my world, how am I gonna handle another baby? I barely know what I'm doing with this one!

"SAMUEL!"

I jump and accidentally startle Nico. "I'm sorry baby." I said standing up. I run downstairs and ask "yeah dad?"

He's staring at weird yellow letters and says "I need you to run to Montrell's with Nico! No time to explain."

"Dad-"

Suddenly a loud bang fills the room and my dad falls to the floor and I scream in horror.

"DAD! NO!" I yelled crying in shock. I call 911 and say "help, dad shot..."

Before I could continue there's more shots coming through the window and I drop to the floor with Nico and crawl to the back door grabbing the letters.

I go to the back door and starts running to Montrells place. I can hear footsteps behind me. As I run I can hear my heart beating fast, my breathing is also loud. The more I run the more aware of every sound around me I become.

The sirens mixed with a Male yelling my name and Nico screaming encourages me to run faster. When I get to Montrell's I throw rocks at his window hoping he'd lemme in.

A few minutes later the door opens and Montrell asks "Sammy what're y'all doing here?" When I don't answer he says "come inside."

End of chapter.

Sorry it's short and sorry for the mistakes

Whatcha think bout:

Sammy:

Montrell:

Everything: