*17*

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO THIS BOOK!!!! Here's a chapter for the one year 😁 (One day late lmao, one year is April 3rd)

Sammy's POV:

When I got home to Nico I never let him go, I'm so happy to see my baby again. I kiss his cheek and whisper "I missed you so much."

My anxiety is so bad that I literally moved his crib into my room for now because I'm still scared. Yes I know moving the baby into the room is a big cock block to Montrell, but he understands why I'm doing this.

I kiss Nico's head and whisper "no matter what happens you will always be my precious baby boy."
.
.
.

When I woke up and went downstairs with Nico I saw my dad sitting at the table looking disappointed.

"Dad?"

"So you were arrested last night."

"No I was taken into custody until someone came to pick me up." I said putting Nico in a little bouncer.

"Well you're on the news." Dad said frowning slightly. "Crazy mother kidnaps grandson and son chases after her with a knife. Maria Adams was arrested as was her son who's name is withheld due to being under the age of eighteen. The son was released late last night."

My eyes narrow and I say "she's lucky I didn't find her."

"Also who's Kayla Smith? It says Maria tried to give Nico to her."

"I don't know, all I know is she gave Nico back." I said shrugging "where's Montrell?"

"He went out to handle something."

Montrell's POV:

"So your brother raped and knocked my boyfriend up." I said glaring at the girl in front of me.

"Yes he did." She said calmly. "He's my mother's son and I haven't seen him in years because I left the second he told me he was in a gang and killed/raped innocent people."

"Why the fuck did you agree to taking Nico?" I asked angrily.

"Look the bitch told me his mother didn't want him and he had nowhere to go. You read the messages."

"How do I know if yo ass lying straight to my face?"

She laughs and says "n***a I'm half black if I was involved with kidnapping a baby do you really think I'll willingly call the popo? I ain't dumb enough to go anywhere near law enforcement unless I know for a fact I'm overall innocent."

"You also half white so ion know how to judge that statement." I said shrugging my shoulders. I don't fuck with white people, not that type of fuck, I only talk to a few of them cause I don't know what the fuck goes through their brains. Sammy is the only one I genuinely like cause he actually understands.