*14*

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

Montrell's POV:

"Good news first." Ryan said standing up.

"Ok so the good news is he's out of surgery, the bad news is when we did an ultrasound before the surgery we thought he was having another baby, but when we did an emergency cesarean there wasn't another baby there." He said looking grim.

"What do you mean you thought there was another baby?" My mama asked shocked.

"The way the ultrasound looked it looked like a baby, but Dr. Jones is the one who delivered Nico, if there was a second baby he would've known."

I glare at him and say "stop procrastinating and get to the point."

He sighs and says "when I was doing the surgery I found a surgical sponge and there was multiple scars on the womb from where he messed up trying to open Samuel up. Also his C-Section scar was tearing because of him moving too much."

"How do you mess a C-Section up?" Ryan asked glaring at the doctor with hatred all over his face. "I'm suing the doctor responsible and if my son dies or has complications for the rest of his life or can't have any more children then I'll sue the entire hospital. Y'all will not get away with this."

"Sammy's womb was hard to find..."

"That doesn't mean shit." I said calmly, but really I'm pissed. "Don't call him Sammy either, that's his nickname and no one said you can call him that. His womb may of been small before pregnancy, but he was pregnant so his womb was swelled up and pressed up against his stomach so therefore it shoulda been a clean cut. The doctor not only cut him multiple times and failed, but left a surgical sponge inside of Sammy's womb. Question was this doctor intoxicated when you let him cut my boyfriend up and deliver our son or was he plain stupid? Y'all are a bunch of idiots! Hell you thought a sponge was a baby!"

The doctors eyes widen and he says "it was an accident..."

"Accident or not my son is in critical condition because of that doctors mistakes. These are not the typical mistakes that happen, this is an improper surgical cut and there was a SPONGE inside my son!" Ryan said angrily. "I will be pressing charges and the second Sammy is able to I want him transferred to a different hospital I'm not taking my son home until he's one hundred percent better."

"Samuel is in good hands..."

"Obviously not. What state is Sam in right now? Is he even fucking awake?" I asked crossing my arms.

"He's unconscious in the ICU, he a irregular heartbeat, and he needs a ventilator to help him breathe. As of right now he's in critical condition, but I believe he'll live."

"Will he still be able to have more children?" My mama asked crossing her arms.

"Not anytime soon because his womb is very thin and weak, but in a few years it should be strong enough to carry another child. If he were to get pregnant without being cleared by a Doctor it would be very dangerous and would probably kill both Samuel and the baby."

"Lets talk about that when the time comes, Sammy is far too young to have another baby, he already has a baby, he don't need another anytime soon." Ryan said probably dying at the thought of Sammy willingly getting pregnant.

"Can we see him?" I asked feeling all sorts of feelings.

"Yes." The doctor said looking nervous and fidgety, between the three of us we've destroyed his ego and confidence. "Also I'm happy to say that Nico is healthy enough to go home within a week to a month, depends on what happens."
___

Me and Ryan are sitting beside Sam just staring at him feeling hopeless. Nico is in the nursery right now by the way.

Sammy has been through so much in the last five months it ain't even funny, first he gets jumped and raped, then his mother ex boyfriend and best friend betray him, then he found out about his pregnancy, almost had an abortion but panicked at the last minute, then he done fell down the stairs almost losing Nico in the process, and now he's literally fighting for his life all because of stupid doctors.

I sigh and listen to the beeps coming from the monitor telling me that Sammy is still alive, I'm terrified of the line going flat. No one knows what's gonna happen to Sammy and it's scary.

If something does happen to Sammy I dunno what I'd do, we only just got together and thought of losing him scares me. Nico needs him, his dad needs him, I need him...

"You should probably get some sleep." Ryan whispered looking me in the eyes. We've been sitting here in awkward silence for hours, only Sammy knows how to make situations less awkward.

"Not tired." I said staring at Sammy's pale lifeless body. He hasn't looked this bad since that night in the alley.

Ryan sighs and says "ok, at least eat something."

"I'm not hungry." I said looking down.

"When was the last time you've had a good nights sleep or any food?"

"I ate dinner yesterday with Sammy." I muttered I'm not bout to tell him that I only eat a meal a day and sleep once in a blue moon.

He sighs and says "you gotta take care of yourself Montrell, seriously I mean it."

"Don't worry bout me." I mumbled looking at Sammy's face feeling really sad and angry at the doctors.

Sammy's POV:

All I feel is pain, a blaring pain. The world is dark, I'm unconscious, but I'm awake, I dunno... Where's my baby? What about Montrell and dad? Are they in pain too? Why do I hurt so much?

I swear as the minutes go on the pain is getting worse, I feel like I'm literally burning to death, it hurts... What's going on?

Suddenly the pain stops and the world becomes bright.

Montrell's POV:

I was taking a miniature nap when I heard Sammy's monitors start going crazy. I wake up immediately and see Sammy thrashing around. Doctors and nurses run in and try pushing me and Ryan out.

My heart stops when I hear the monitor go beepppppppppppp.

End of chapter.

I'm sorry for making it sad...

Whatcha think bout ⬇

Sammy:

Montrell:

Ryan:

The doctors:

Sammy flat lining:

And everything else: