*15*

Before I get started I need to rant:

Today me, my sister's, and my mom witnessed some fucked up shit by the state police, undercover police, city police, and county police. A middle aged BLACK man was driving on a fucking MOPED being chased by the police, he pulled over on the road near my house. I dunno what he did, but I do know one thing he was COOPERATING THE ENTIRE TIME, PUT HIS HANDS UP, DID EVERYTHING THEY SAID, BUT THEY HAD THEIR GUNS POINTED AT HIM! THEY TACKLED HIM TO THE GROUND JUST TO CUFF HIM. I'd understand if he was running, I'd understand if he had a gun, but he DIDN'T! If this man was white they would've simply cuffed him and went on their way. I wouldn't be writing this message if they didn't pull their guns out and tackle him when he was simply cooperating. This isn't the first time the police here has abused their power, my uncle is black and he was driving home late one night there was some sort of accident and the police was trying to get around him, but the road was too narrow to pull over, he pulled over as soon as he was able to and the cops assumed he had drugs and shit like that on him, they beat the shit outta him that night... Fuck the bad police, FUCK THEM! This has to fucking stop...

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

Montrell's POV:

Ryan and I are forced to wait outside and I swear I can't breathe, I'm so terrified right now it ain't even funny.

I dunno how long we sat out here for, but when the doctor finally came out she said "Samuel went into Cardiac arrest and due to already being weak it caused him to flatline."

"Is my son alive?" Ryan asked solemnly.

"Yes, he's very lucky to be alive." She said frowning. "I know you wish to move Samuel and Nico to another hospital..."

"As soon as possible." Ryan said glaring at her.

"Samuel is healthy enough to be transported to another hospital in Brooklyn." She said writing things down. "They'll be here soon to transport Samuel there, and they'll take Nico as well just to be safe."

I nod and Ryan says "good. Can we see him?"

She nods and says "he's awake and so far I don't think there's any brain damage."

We go into Sammy's room and I see that Sammy's eyes are open. I go over to him and say "Sam."

He looks at me and gives me a small smile whispering "what happened?"

"The dumbass doctors fucked up your C-Section and now you're here." I said holding his hand. "The damn doctor cut your womb multiple times trying to get Nico out and he left a surgical sponge inside of you."

His eyes widen in horror, Ryan says "it's true. You're being transported to a different hospital because I don't trust them to take care of you and Nico."

"Where's Nico?" Sammy asked with wide eyes.

"He's in the nursery, I could ask a nurse to bring him here." I said standing up. He nods and I go get a nurse. "Excuse me?"

A nurse looks up and says "how may I help you?"

"Can you get Nico Adams from the nursery? His mom wants him." I said awkwardly.

"And who is his mother?"

"Samuel Adams, he's in that room." I said pointing at Sammy's room.

"Ah, ok." She types things in the computer and says "alright I will bring him in in a moment."

I nod and walk back to Sammy saying "she's gonna bring him in soon."

When the nurse came in with Nico Sammy's face brightens up immediately. She gives him the baby and says "if you need anything else don't hesitate to ask."

"Ok, thank you." Sam said smiling. He lays Nico down gently on his chest avoiding his stomach from being touched. 

1 week later because I'm too lazy lmao

"You ready to go home?" I asked Sammy helping him stand up.

"Yes, we've been here for too long." He said popping his back.

I pick up Nico's carrier and say "ight let's go!"

We walk outside and Nico looks around in bewilderment and wander. I put Nico in his car seat and Sammy says "do you think he'll be alright?"

"Don't worry he'll be fine." I said kissing him close.

"Ok..." He whispered looking back at the baby.

When we got to Sammy's house we go inside and his whole fam is here. Sammy's grandma walks over to us and hugs Sam close saying "I've missed you so much baby!"

"I missed you two grandma!" He said hugging her back.

"Now lemme see my new grandbaby!"

I put the carrier on the ground and pick Nico up saying "you ready to meet your great grandma?" Nico yawns and stares at me. I chuckle and give him to Mrs. Adams. 

She grins and cradles him saying "Oh look how cute you are, you look just like your mama yes you do."

Sammy smiles and I wrap my arm around his shoulder saying "I wanna show you something, your dad, my mom, and I did something that I think you'd like."

"Umm ok."

We go upstairs to the nursery. When we got inside Sammy gasps and I ask "do you like it?"

"Like it? No I love it!" He said grinning. He explores the whole room saying "omg it's so cute! Y'all did this?"

"Yep, we started it right after Nico was born." I said wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He hugs me and lays his head on my chest. I feel my shirt get a little wet and I say "aww why you crying baby?"

"I just love it so much." He whispered crying softly.

With his womb being weak he's been on a hormone medicine so he's extra sensitive at the moment. I rub his back not knowing what to say.

He kisses me and I kiss back. The door opens and I hear someone say "whoa my bad I'll just go."

We break apart and Sammy says "Aunt Lola!" He runs to her and gives her a hug saying "omg I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too kiddo, so who's this?" She asked smiling.

"Aunt Lola this is my boyfriend Montrell, Montrell this is my aunt Lola."

"Nice to meet you." She said smiling at me.

"Back at cha."

We go back downstairs. One of Sammy's family members is holding Nico. Sammy talks to someone and I talk to Jamal who came over to see the baby.

"So you're gonna play father to this baby?" He asked grinning at me.

I smile at him and say "yes."

"You'd be a good dad."

"Thanks bro."

The door slams shut and someone screams "MARIA TOOK NICO!"

I stand up just in time to see Sammy's dad haul ass after her and I followed him. Maria gets in her car and leaves with Nico...

End of chapter.

Whatcha think bout ⬇

Sammy:

Montrell:

Nico:

Maria taking Nico:

Everything: