*1*

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

Montrell's POV:

I.don't.wanna.to.be.here!

Fuck this place. There is nun but a bunch of stupid ass n***as here. Ugh.

My buddy Jamal is wit me as we walked through the streets of Manhattan.

Brah I just wanna get back to Brooklyn. Ughhh. "Yo Montrell would ya stop moping around like some bitch who ain't been fucked in a week." Jamal said rolling his eyes.

This n***a better shut the fuck up I thought. "Jamal shut yo god damn mouth. Motha fucker I ain't moping like no god damn Pussy."

Jamal opens his mouth and before he can say anything I hear someone say "You have a pretty little ass. Imma fuck this ass till all my cum fills you to the brim." Bleccccccc thats just nasty bitch. Naw man you don't fuck hoes out in public. Jamal says "damn, looks like someone is gonna get some!"

"Hahahahaha look at him squirm!" Another voice says. I look in the direction of the voice and listen carefully... That don't sound good. "Mmm you little freak! Stop fucking crying cracker." Jamal looks at me "that ain't good bro. Sounds like these people jumped some dude."

"Shut up!" I whisper still tryna hear if this is some kinky shit or rape. I hear a sickening crack and that's when I slowly grab my gun and walk around the corner. Jamal follows slowly behind with his gun at ready.

What I saw sickened me to no end. These nasty ass n***as are raping the smallest white boy I have ever seen. Ugh. The look on the crackers face says it all. He's in a fuck load of pain. He's about to pass the fuck out. And he obviously does not want what this hoe is doing to him.

I hide in the shadows aiming my gun at these bitches. There is 6 of them. One is raping the boy and the other 5 are fucking jerking off at the sight.

Ight I sneak up behind the fucker who is doing the raping and I pull my trigger. The satisfactory that I feel as it goes through his fucking brain is amazing! The rest of the men get up with their own guns and it turns to a battle. I start fighting wit them I grab 2 by their necks and slam their heads together then shoot them. Another fucker tries to jump me so I punch him in the face and knee him in the dick. The other two try to help their comrades so I shoot all three of them smack dead in the chest.

I blow on the tip of my gun and say "my work here is done." Turning back to white boy I see he's pretty much blacked out and I see Jamal put gloves on his hand and gently pulls the bitches dick out the boys ass. Gross blood drips out of the boy. Jamal looks at me and quietly says "he needs to go to the fucking hospital!"

I give him a look and say to the boy "yo you alive?"

Jamal says "of course he's alive you daft dimbo! Only just tho." I roll my eyes at him I only asked a question so chill bro. "What're we to do with him?" Jamal asked.