*6*

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

Montrell's POV:

"Montrell, where the fuck you been?" God damn I just got here.

"Nun ya business, I'm here now aren't I?" I asked crossing my arms. "Now imma make my rounds."

I grab what I need and make sure my gun is in my pocket. I get in my car and pull away from this building.

As I drive to my destination I keep my eyes open for anyone asking for trouble, this is the ghetto you never know what type of shit will happen.

Everyone says that the ghetto is only black people, ha that's funny you'd be surprised by the amount of white people here.

I pull up to where I need to be, grab the drugs, and gun then I make sure my shit is hidden before going inside and doing what I do.

Sammys POV:

When I got home that night I went straight to my bedroom and laid down on my bed. This can't be happening.

"SAMMY!" Dad yells I can hear him running up the stairs, but I locked the door because I don't want to talk to him.

I put a hand on my stomach and start to cry, this just can't be happening. Why did I have to get pregnant? I'm only 16 years old!

"Open the door Sammy, please."

"No." I said loud enough that he can hear me. What doesn't he understand I'm perfectly fine and I don't need to talk to anyone.

"Sammy we have to talk about this."

"What's there to talk about? I got raped and now I'm pregnant I'm pretty sure that's all that needs to be said dad."

"Just open the door Sammy."

I stand up and open the door letting him in. "When can I get an abortion?"

He sighs and says "I don't think you should get an abortion."

"And why not? It's my body dad." I said crossing my arms glaring at him.

"I know that, but I read about abortions they're not healthy on your body Sammy."

"Dad I appreciate you being worried about me, but I can't carry a rapists baby and that's that." I said crossing my arms stubbornly.

"Look Sammy just think about it, don't do anything you'll regret." He said standing up and leaving my room.

One week later I was sitting in the doctors office when two boys walk in, one was furiously whispering to the other boy.

"Montrell stop tryna fight me bout that scar on yo leg it's bad."

"No it's not Jamal." The other boy muttered.