*3*

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

Sammy's POV:

Ugh I feel like crap. Like what the fuck. "Sammy are you sure you wanna go to school today?" My dad asked me. Yes I'm going back to school... I don't really know what will happen.

"Dad I'm fine." I said rolling my eyes.

He gives me the look so I give it to him back. "Ughhh ok. I'm driving you tho."

I roll my eyes and say "Dad what happened last month happened and I'm fine."

Dad frowns and looks at me worried "I just want you to be safe."

Honestly It's annoying how everyone is acting like I'm a baby. "Whatever let's just go."

When we get to my school I immediately run in the building saying a quick bye to dad.

Why is everyone starring at me? Meh whatever I guess. I see Emily and I start walking towards her only to see Mark kissing her.

Hurt, betrayal, anger, and sadness overwhelm me. They look at me and smirk before returning to their make out session...

I run as fast as possible to the bathroom and close it behind me tears rushing down my face. I've been betrayed by everyone except my dad all because I got raped.

My stomach turns and the need to throw up is unbearable... I turn to the toilet and spew everything out my stomach into it.

Great I'm disgusting. I can't do anything for myself. I should've just died that day.

Damn that day got me crying harder until I passed out. All I saw was black.

Ryan's POV:

I got a phone call from the nurse saying Sammy was out cold in the bathroom. God my heart is beating out of my chest. I knew I shouldn't of let him go.

As I bring him home I see the tears fall from his eyes. "Sammy."

He looks at me and it breaks my heart to see his eyes look so lifeless. He whispers "What dad?"

"What happened today son?"

Sammy looks down "I saw Mark and Emily kissing." My blood boils those fucking bitches. I'm gonna kill them.

I keep a straight face for Sammy tho "Oh... I'm so sorry that you have to go through this son."

"It doesn't matter dad. I deserve it." That statement got me pulling the damn car over. I look at Sammy

"Samuel Evan Adams you do not deserve what happened to you." I said sternly.

He looks at me tears falling "but I did."

My heart is breaking "no you didn't. Sammy you are the sweetest most nicest kid I know and what them men did to you was terrible and no one deserves that."