Chapter 20

Dumbledore

Me and Draco sat together near the fireplace spending time together, we made hot cocoa with marshmallows in it. We had another break before Year Six ends. Year Six was filled with breaks and vacations. Right now, we have another break, but just for a week.

I wanted to spend my time with Draco because this might never happen anymore from the chaos that's going to happen. The battle that In not sure if Harry can handle. The battle that can make people risk and sacrifice their own life. The battle which had two sides and me being in the bad side. This is wrong. Me being in the Dark Lord's side is wrong. I don't know what I'll do if i lose my friends. Mads, Zach, Blaise, Hermione, Luna, and everyone else.

This isn't the life I want. Choosing between two sides and both sides have my loved ones.

_____________

"Im gonna miss you Isabella, in that one week. Make sure to keep your wand in your pocket all the time ok? And use your moves if needed to, and if-"

"Draco, there's no need to be worried. I can handle myself" I said as I leaned at Draco's shoulder.

"Alright, I just dont know what to do if i lose you" He mumbled. " I dont think I ever loved Helga the same way I do for you"

"I do too, Draco. Lets just hope for the best" I exclaimed.

My father isn't here to fetch me considering that he's in the Malfoy Manor with every other death eater and the Dark Lord who everyone feared.

"Draco" I mumbled.

"Hm?" He asked in his raspy voice.

"If you make it to the Malfoy Manor, can you tell father to keep safe? I already lost my mom and I cant lose my father as well." I explained.

"I promise" He said and with that, the train stopped and we gave each other goodbye kisses.

________________

As I arrived at my Manor. It wasn't the same without Mother and Father. No one cherished the flowers. No one made the Elves laugh. It was now lonely. The elves always had big smiled on their faces but now its all gone. They'd just clean up and sleep. It was now gone. Our Manor is now as dark and tragic. The happines was now all gone, and loneliness appeared.

Two of our elves died, one of our elves said that a death eater came here and ask questions about me.

Oh fuck no. They're hunting me. They're finding me. The last thing I want is to be a death eater. And there's no way I'll ever be one. I'll be ashamed my whole life If I had one. I dont want people to think im evil?

It just wasn't it

3 Days In my Manor

Im completely bored in this house. Its been three days of nothing. I missed my friends, my father, and of course Draco.

I decided to write to him secretly. The Death eaters are probably not at theirs considering its midnight now.

Inside the Letter

______________________________________

Draco,

I know its just been three days but I really miss you, and father. I just wanted to know how are you? Are you safe there? Is everything okay there? These questions are running down my head. I just wanted you to now that I miss you in these three short days that became long to me considering that Im all alone here. I miss you Draco. I miss your touch. I hope everything there is fine and as it is.