Chapter 7

THE BURROW

I stare deeply into his eyes and I can see my reflection on them. I pulled away from the kiss and we stare deeply into each other's eyes.

I walk away without a single word. Running, as fast as I can.

"Isabella, wait!"

He pulled my arm preventing me from running away from what just happened minutes ago.

"Isabella,wait,lets talk about this, please?" he asked.

"Draco, there's no explanation needed, what we did was wrong"

I ran as fast as I can. And in my luck, he didnt follow me.

I couldn't risk falling in love again. Im scared of what can happen, he loves Helga, there's no point of me and Draco having a thing, we just, can't.

Trust is something I lost.

I cried in my room. Cause I knew, that, i already liked him, which I couldn't, I just cant. I couldn't go back to my phase where I cried from having my heart broken. And Im scared Draco would do the same. He doesn't even like me. I see him kiss random girls around. It will always be Helga

Always.

And what made me cry was the fact that I fell for him, already. I need to avoid him. Maybe this feelings wouldn't last long.

_________________

I was walking around the halls and saw a group of Slytherin boys bullying a Gryffindor. I walked closer to see who it was.

Ginny Weasley.

Being cornered.

"Hey!" I said

"Miss Easton, what may we serve you?" one of them asked

Most of the Slytherins were scared of me. Considering the family I came from.

"But she's a Gryffindor? Gryffindors who think they're better than us Slytherins"

"Leave her alone" I exclamed. Both arms wrapped around each other.

"Fine, lets go boys!" Their leader said. All of them leaving under my command.

"Are you okay?" I asked. Even if the Gryffindors treated me bad. I'd still help them if they needed it.

"Im fine, thanks" she said with a smile

I walked away before she spoke.

"Why are you helping me?" she said, making me turn around.

"I beg your pardon?"

"Why are you helping me? shouldn't you be with them, laughing at me?" she asked.

"Im not what you think I am" I said with a smile before leaving her

"Wait" she said, making me turn.

"I wanna say sorry...for how we judged you, Im sorry"

"Its okay, we all make mistakes" I said with a smile.

Im indeed very happy to make a new Gryffindor friend. It feels warm on the inside. Im finally making friends! I mean it was just Ginny Weasley who said sorry but its okay. Im happy.

______________

I was sitting alone on the field outside. Hogwarts. Mads and Zach have Charms class. Me on the other hand, have a free period. I was reading my book, and heard a group of footsteps getting closer to me.