Chapter 12

CRUELTY

Christmas break ended really quick. I was packing my stuff to Hogwarts with my elves helping me. My owl Agatha, a Snow owl, what makes it unique is that is has Blue eyes instead of Yellow. Agatha is already downstairs in a Golden cage with my other Trunks.

As I arrived at Hogwarts Express. I noticed Mads and Zach from the window so I got inside to the train.

I got inside the compartment where they were. "Isabella, why did your family leave the Malfoy Manor quickly? " Zach asked.

"Yeah, you didnt get to receive the gifts that were for you and your family?" Mads exclamed while pulling her hair on a tie.

"Just personal private problems" I said awkwardly while hiding my face on a book while Draco, Helga, Pansy walked across us.

"What did Draco fucking do to you?" Mads asked while standing up heavily.

"Do you want us to beat him up?" Zach said making my smile appear that covered loneliness beneath my face.

"No, its not Draco, lets just change the topic to something that's worth to be talked about" I said making them gag with me.

The train ride went for hours until we finally arrived at Hogwarts. The snow covering the roof and some brick parts. The lake completely became ice. Maybe me, Mads and Zach should start Ice skating. We liked doing that at Beauxbatons every time it snowed.

____________________

Saturday, no classes. I had a list of things to do with Mads and Zach. The first one is Ice skating. We didnt have proper attire for Ice skating so I decided to get one on Diagonally.

I walked and walked down the corridors mostly everyone was outside making snowman's and things like that. I walked until I heard someone call my name.

"Hey cous, miss me?"

I heard a voice behind me say. I looked behind to see Helga and Maya, holding a baseball bat.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked while turning my head.

"Getting a little confident aren't we?" Maya said with a devilish smile.

"Just get to the point" I said while putting my arms and wrapped them together preventing the cold to hit it.

"My friend Helga here said that you're getting a little too close to her boyfriend, Draco" She said while handing Helga the baseball bat.

"If you ever fucking ruin our relationship you bitch, ill fucking kill you, but for now..."

Before I could even move, I felt the baseball bat being hit behind my back. I fell to the ground, screaming, shouting out of my lungs and realising the pain. And then Maya kicked my stomach. Before I could shout. Helga punched me right on the face. I laid there, crying.

"Please! stop!" I cried out loud.

"Lets give you more pain, so that you know who you're messing with" Helga said

I noticed Maya giving her a sharp knife.

I screamed out of my lungs while Helga was carving letters on my arm, Maya on the other hand was giving me scars on my face.

"Lets see if Draco could even fucking look at your ugly face" Helga said.

They both left. Leaving me on the floor, crying. I looked from below and saw specific letter that was carved on my arm.

'Isabella the flirt"

Words being carved on my arm that I didnt know could ruin me. Am I a flirt? Maybe I deserve this. Maybe now Draco could hate me and I could move on. I deserve this. I fucking do!

Draco's Pov

I was walking down the corridors to go fix a particular object until I saw a girl, crying on the floor, bleeding, screaming. As I got closer, There I saw her. Isabella, crying. I picked her up on my lap looking at her scars and the words that were craved to her arm.

"Who the fuck did this to you?" I asked. Whoever did this to her was a fucking devil who has no heart.

"Tell me!" I said but she didn't answer. I carried her to my room and laid her there for her to rest.

Isabella's Pov

I woke up, but not in my room. I guess it's Draco's room considering that ots filled with green richness and galore. He was sitting there, looking at me.

"How are you?" He asked while sitting on the bed.

"Im fine" I said while trying to stand up but I fell on the floor.

"Don't, you're still recovering" He said while putting me in bed.

"Thank you" I said calmly.

"Isabella, who did this to you?" he asked me directly in the eyes. "Please, tell me"

"If I say,, you wouldn't believe me" I said.

"Tell me ill believe you" He exclamed.

Draco's Pov

She's laying on the bed. Looking like a hurt angel. How the fuck would someone hurt someone this pure? How? Isabella, laying on the bed, thinking of what to say. Whoever the fuck did this would regret it. Cause ill fucking kill whoever did this to an angel like her.

"Tell me," I said. Looking at her. She looked peaceful.

"Helga and Maya"

Helga? Why would she do this. I knew I needed to tell her about this but Helga would never do this. Helga is a nice calm person.

"Helga? Helga would never do this-"

"See? even if I say who did this. You'd never believe me." she said

Isabella's Pov

He looked very confused on what I said. I didn't expect him to believe me.
I didn't.

"Don't worry, I believe you, now stay here and ill talk to her" he said before leaving me there

After this, I knew I had to get away from Draco. Cause if I didnt. Helga would beat me up and torture me for the rest of my life.

Draco's Pov

I went to the Great hall and saw Helga, sitting with the rest of the Hufflepuffs. I made my way to her.

"Oh, hey babe do you need anyth-"

"Can we talk?" I asked while pulling her hands and leading her out the Great Hall and to a corner with nobody.

"What the fuck did you do to Isabella?" I asked her. Her eyes trying to hide the laugh.

"What do you mean babe I dont-"

"Fucking tell the Truth" I said While shoving her hands that trailed on my shoulders.

"Fine, I did, she was trying to steal you away-"

"If you ever fucking do that again to her, I swear, ill fucking kill you!"

I left her There. Speechless. Why the fuck did I do that. Why did I get mad at my girlfriend for attacking some random girl. Isabella has such an affect to me. She makes my heart beat faster when she's around which is something that never happened when Helga's around. What do I feel for her? For Isabella? Do i like her? or maybe?

Love?

No. Definitely not. I don't love her. I love Helga. And only her. She's the reason Im doing what I am doing. I cant let a little bit of feelings for Isabella ruin the years where me and Helga were together. Ever since Helga came back. It wasnt the same. I didn't melt when she hugged me like I used to. It was different now. To be honest, I wasnt happy. So i need to settle things with her. To make everything clear with her. That I don't feel the same anymore. Helga coming back was my wish ever since she left. But now that I met this lovely, flawless, beautiful angel named Isabella Easton, It all changed

She fucking drove me crazy for her.