Chapter 14

MOTHER

Two Weeks Later

Me and Draco spend the night together.And what makes everything better is that we're finally official. We would always meet each other in my dorm after classes just to chat and cuddle. He would always stick beside me when Helga, Maya, or Pansy get near me. He's also very jealousy, one time, Draco ditched classes just because Ron asked me for help in his assignments. So far, everything was perfect and just the way it should be.

_______

Near the Oak tree. Me, Draco, Zach, Mads, and Blaise were just chilling and talking.

"Blaise! Why the fuck are you reading that book?!" Mads asked Blaise.

"Oh? You mean Erotica? I got ot from the Muggle world for Muggle Studies" Blaise exclamed.

"Why does it have a naked lady on the cover?" Zach asked Blaise making us laugh.

"Well, we should be going, we have fucking classes, Y'know?" Draco said while standing up and offering hid hand for me to stand up.

We all got up and went to Potions Classes. We had a double period today.

_______

At the Great Hall

"Zach, you're eating to much Chicken" I exclamed to Zach whose eating 3 pieces of Chicken at one time.

"Come on...Its there first time serving Chicken after a month!" Mads said while getting a knife and a fork.

"Well Im not really hungry, ill just go somewhere" I said before leaving them.

I decided to go to the Astronomy Tower and spend the night alone, looking at the sky and counting the stars. I just sat there, thinking. Until I heard footsteps.

"Mind if I sit with you?" I heard a voice behind me say. It was Draco, wearing a white shirt and grey sweatpants.

"Of course" I said while moving a little to give him space to sit.

"Isabella?" Draco said while looking at me deeply in the eyes, almost like he was observing me.

"Hm?" I exclamed. "Can I ask you something?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Why are bellflowers your favorite?"

"Draco, Its a long story very-"

"Go on, I can listen.." Draco said, making a smile appear on my face.

"Well, my mother. Everytime she'd go out. She would always bring me that exact flower and tell a story about it." I said.

Flashback

12 Years ago

"Mother!" I said, while giving her a hug.

"What Is that you're holding?" I asked.

"Its a bellflower"

"A bellflower? What's that?"

"Come, sit, I wanna tell you a story"

"There was once a girl named Belle, she loved how the sun shined through the sky. She had an 96 year old grandma who was in her death bed.
"Grandma, are you gonna be okay?" Belle asked. "My dear, please bring me a flower, a flower that I haven't seen before. Please, before I die," The grandma said. And with that she stood up and went looking for unique flowers. She was walking, for hours already, until she stumbled into a huge bricked wall with a huge golden gate. She entered the gate and saw a tall tower. As she got there. A man behind her tapped her on the shoulder. "No, Dont! Dont wish anything from there! Cause death will meet you!" The man said. But she didn't listen. She still went inside to get a flower. But when she got in the tower, It was just a well inside. A well with a face on it. "What might a girl like you need?" The wishing well asked. "I want an unseen flower for my grandma. "Of course, but just so you know that death-" The well said but the girl cut the well off. "I know" Belle said. "Your wish is my command". Even though she already wished There were still no flowers on her hands that could be given to her grandma. She walked away from the tower. Walking, she was very upset from what happened. What she did not notice, was that every time she walked she would lose her breath. Until she reached her grandmother's cottage, she was gone, she became an unusual flower, just like what she asked. And it did. Flowers on the floor that symbolized Belle's sacrifice for her grandmother's request. Flowers that fell on her grandmother's hand. And is now known as a Bellflower. The end.

"Why did you want to tell me that?" I asked my mother

"Because I want you to know how important sacrifices are"

End of flashback

And that's why its my favorite flower.

Its legend just makes me wanna do my best in everything. I've related to Belle. Not the death part. But the fact that we would do everything to achieve our goal, even though Its our life that depended on it. Maybe that's why I got Into Slytherin.

Me and my Mother were the closest. I was more close with her than my father considering that he's always away, but I love them equally. My mother showed me to look in the bright side. She told me to be happy. She taught me how to be nice, warm, loving. And my dad Always told me to not let anyone on my way. He taught me how to protect myself from harm.

"Well, Draco we should get going" I said. And Draco nodded. But before we could stand up. My owl Agatha gave me a letter, a letter with a gold pin on the middle. I opened it and it was from my father.

______________________________________

Isabella, dear. Your mother is very sick and we're doing everything we can to make her live longer. I would very much appreciate for you to come here at the Manor to visit your mother. She has always been asking for your presence ever since she got diseased by Breast Cancer. And is at Stage 4.Please my love, go home, before its too late.

From your loving Father.
______________________________________

Tears going through my face as I read what was happening to my mother. I didn't want to loose my mother. Me and father would be very depressed. Mostly father, they've been together for 35 years already. And money didnt make them marry each other. It was true love.

"I need to go Draco" I said while standing up and wiping tears from my face.

"Wait Isabella! Tell me whats wrong?" Draco said while grabbing my wrists.

"My mother, she has breast, Stage 4" I said as I gasped with tears.

Without warning Draco hugged me tightly, my face being burried in his robe.

"Its okay my love, she will be okay" Draco said calmly

"Okay?! Stage 4 Draco! Stage 4!" I said while walking away.

I was very angry that I didn't even realize that I showered my anger to Draco when he did nothing but to calm me and comfort me.

________

I was outside our Manor. Dumbledore gave me permission to stay here for 3 days. As I got to mother's room. I saw dad, beside her. Holding her hand. I gave father a hug and he left the room leaving me and mother alone.

"Mother" I said while crying.

"Shh..Its okay dear" She said. She looked very pale. Skin getting thinner. And her hair was shedding.

I held her hand while I was crying.

"Isabella, always remember to stand uo for your self, promise me, okay?" She asked while she was coughing.

"Yes mother" I said.

She didnt respond. She was dead

I kissed her forehead and cried beside her. As father came in. He cried beside me. An hour later. The elves came in and used their magic to protect mother's Body.

Mother's Funeral

At mothers funeral. Everyone was there. The Lovegoods, Weasleys, Malfoys, Finnleys, Sullivans, and everyone. Mads and Zach were here. Professor Dumbledore and Mcgonagall was here. This showed how friendly mother was. She was friends with everyone. I saw Draco enter the funeral and gave him a hug.

"How are you?" He asked me.

"Im good" I said before he pulled in for a kiss

I will miss you mother. Always